𝗦𝗮𝗺 𝗞𝗲𝗿𝗿 ➻ 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗚𝗹𝗼𝘄

⇴ It's about Sam Kerr the Scottish. 

-------------

That evening, Sam's garden had been transformed into a true romantic sanctuary. As I crossed the threshold of the garden, I was struck by the enchanting metamorphosis of the space. Lanterns hanging from the trees cast a soft, warm light, creating dancing shadows that intertwined with the leafy branches. They were like tiny stars, illuminating the night with a soothing glow.

Delicate floral garlands, carefully wound around benches and tables, added a touch of colour and freshness. The garden was filled with a gentle floral fragrance that mingled with the serene song of crickets. It was as if each element had been meticulously orchestrated to offer a captivating sensory experience.

As I approached, I noticed a large blanket spread out on the lush green grass. It was adorned with colourful cushions in various patterns, providing both visual and tactile comfort. Around us, an assortment of dishes was laid out with discreet elegance. Each dish seemed to have been prepared with particular attention to detail.

"Wow, Sam, this is absolutely stunning!" I said, awed by the beauty and warmth of the scene. The evening promised to be unforgettable, not only because of the enchanting decor but also due to the intention and care invested in every aspect of this outdoor evening.

"I wanted to create something special for us," she replied with a radiant smile. "I hope you like it."

As we settled onto the large blanket, we began to savour the homemade dishes Sam had prepared with such care. Each bite was a delight, the flavours blending harmoniously in this feast under the stars. The refreshing drinks, a mix of homemade lemonade and light cocktails, perfectly complemented the convivial moment.

Conversations flowed naturally, each exchange bringing us a little closer. Laughter punctuated our discussions, creating a joyful and relaxed atmosphere. We relished each moment, enjoying both the food and each other's company.

As the meal drew to a close, we made ourselves more comfortable, taking in the gentle breeze and the beauty of the starry sky. The stars, shining like jewels, blended with the glow of the lanterns, adding an almost dreamlike quality to the moment.

Our conversations grew more intimate as the night progressed, each gesture and word revealing a new depth. Occasionally, our hands would brush against each other, and these light touches carried silent promises. The moment was filled with tenderness, and each exchanged glance deepened the warmth of our connection.

Gently, I moved closer to her, and our lips met in a kiss filled with tenderness and intimacy. This kiss, full of promises, suspended time, uniting our emotions in a perfect moment. We remained like that, our lips seeking each other in the soft light of the lanterns, savouring the magic of this shared moment.

Lying side by side, our bodies close, we basked in the tranquillity of the night. Her fingers traced softly along my arm, leaving behind a comforting trail of warmth. I rested my head on her shoulder, and she enveloped me in her arms, strengthening our bubble of tenderness.

At one point, she whispered something in my ear, and her warm breath sent a delightful shiver down my skin. Her lips brushed gently against my neck, and a wave of happiness washed over me, a mix of excitement and serenity. Our eyes met again, and the intensity of this exchange seemed to contain all the emotions we shared in silence.