Chapter 3: The Fourth Date

It was the end of the fourth date and Tommy had treated Shelby to some American Style Lobster dinner at a ritzy hotel in London. It was a Friday evening and the traffic to leave London and get back to Chelmsford had thankfully calmed down by the time that they had left the Big Easy in Canary Wharf although London traffic had been and would always be a bitch.

Any weekday evening was normally spent working or working out followed by a bit of work before bed. This was the insane routine that Shelby lived by and it wasn't for everyone to work so hard, workout and then maybe relax by watching a couple of episodes of a TV show whilst still doing 'light' work on the laptop. Part of what helped was the fact that she did have a deep passion for her company and app technology. She loved writing creative code which enabled technology to gain even more function and capabilities, she thought expert level code was akin to magic.

Today however had been different and she had stopped working at 6pm when he came to pick her up from her office, to save time she had changed in her ensuite bathroom. Yes, she was the CEO of the company and the pressure on her to be aware of everything but at the same time she was still a human being with needs and other capacities. Going on the first dinner dates had clashed so much with her usual routine that she had caught herself nearly calling things off with Tommy but something had told her to be patient, to reschedule the days and evenings so that she had time for both, the work was never going anywhere, it was her company but Tommy could potentially be lost if she didn't give him the time he needed as her man.

Tonight was also one of those summer heatwaves which never lasted long in the UK. Shelby had dressed to the nines for Tommy, wearing a dark blue dress which had a low-cut v neck and a golden necklace which had a length that ran between her breasts, she had on bangles, lace lingerie from Victoria's Secret and 9-inch heels which shone in a similar fashion to her gold jewellery. She and had brushed, oiled and curled her hair into a nice hair style which came cascading down either side of her face and made her look like a starlet. She was radiating nothing but pure desire for him all evening. She had made him wait and now she was sure that she couldn't hold back any longer, she wondered herself how she had managed to make it this long without exploding.

Tonight was hellishly hot as if even nature was telling her to give it up, it was one of the sort of nights where one had to sleep with the window open to be able to get comfortable. The sort of temperature that led to people walking around nude in their homes and where a good fuck was very welcome, she didn't mind getting all hot and steamy so long as it was with the right guy and tonight Tommy himself was hitting all the right buttons including the way that he smelled, Tom Ford Costa Azzurra wafting off him.

Shelby sat in the passenger seat of Tommy's range rover, which was cruising down the street, ten minutes away from his house. The time felt right, and the red wine had emboldened her to make innuendos which had his eyes shining with lust. She needed him to know she was ready for him in a way that made her pussy ache with anticipation. "Thank you for taking me out."

"No problem whatsoever baby, it is a shame they didn't have any desert you like at the restaurant."

"Yes, I know, I have got some delicious Vanilla ice cream you have to try," she said placing a hand on his thigh.

"A flavour that good?" he asked her as he navigated the car around a corner, slowing down and keeping cool regardless of her hand and the way it was moving up his thigh slowly.

"Oh yes, it is to die for, so creamy and good that it will make you drool for days after you have had a taste." She said as she brushed a pinkie against a cock which was only getting harder for her.

"Well, I guess I need to come in for a lick or two

"I think you can do much better than just a lick or two Muscle-Man...besides I want to have a taste of you as well..."