Chapter 15: The Gift

Shelby was a young female CEO of a successful app development company. It would have been easy for her to be on social media showing off, but she enjoyed anonymity. The young lady was trying to make the most of her life and career without complicating it with unnecessary celebrity; she had neither the ego to enjoy the limelight nor the insecurity to seek it. That sort of thing would have diluted her focus in an age of globalisation where she needed all the focus she could muster to take on competition around the world. Unseen and rival companies providing similar services, regularly tried to steal ideas from her or to outperform her products in the digital marketplace. The level of pressure was immense, and there were times when she felt like she needed a council of wise elders to help her navigate this madness, but she had never taken her company public and she didn't want to have shareholders above her. Such an arrangement would be a challenge to her power, and if they voted, they could oust her at any time if she failed to meet performance targets. For now, she the head honcho, her chief marketing officer and her chief financial officer were doing a great job.

One of the advantages that her company had, however, was that she spent a lot of money on marketing. She liked to take risks and even went to traditional media to see if she could churn up extra business. People loved to say that traditional media was dead, but whenever she rode the train, she always saw people reading newspapers. The corner stores were still selling them, magazines were still on supermarket shelves, even she, a woman in her twenties, still bought a newspaper every once in a while, just to have a break from the glare of the smart phone.

Feeling rather conservative today, she had worn white five-inch heels to go with her close-fitting light grey suit, tailored and with a waistcoat light grey in the front and black at the back with the designer's small logo on the gold buttons at the front of it. Her long-sleeved shirt accentuated her slender arms. She had the top buttons undone and wore a pearl necklace and earring combo. Her hair was swept back by a white hairband, although two thick curls fell on either side of her face. She had her blazer unbuttoned as well and in one hand a tan, Italian leather briefcase, was smooth and lightly scuffed by years of wear.

The newspaper on her table was the Financial Chronicle. She had read through the interesting stories while taking a break from her work; now it served as a table mat during lunch. She had ordered ramen noodles and they came with fried pork, spring beans, broccoli and a boiled egg. She wasn't sure she could finish the entire thing in one sitting; thankfully, the staff room fridge and microwave were available for storage and round two. She decided as she slurped up the noodles that that would be the best course of action. The food was from a local Japanese restaurant, and it was a real treat, recommended by her personal assistant and it delivered, which saved the poor girl having to run around. Shelby checked her watch, planning on leaving earlier than usual, she still had a couple of hours and challenged herself to see just how much productivity she could wring out of them. She had an important meeting to attend once she was done in the office.

After the eating, she put the left-overs in the office fridge, having wrapped them in cling film and scribbled her name on top. She checked herself in the mirror of the women's bathroom, after relieving herself and washing her hands. Hazel eyes, flecked with green, looking into a pale heart-shaped face, she pouted plump lips that smiled as she thought about the food, about how good it tasted, how good other things felt in her mouth, and naughtiness rising as her mind went to a salacious place.

What is Tommy Overland doing to you, young lady? In her mind's eye she was going back to two nights ago, this same face had been covered with strands of that man's hot cum. She thought about how these same lips had been wrapped around something long and thick, covered in smooth skin which had felt good gliding against her tongue and rubbing the roof of her mouth. He had enjoyed the sensation of a manhood that had been pumping in and out of her mouth until he groaned and pulled out to give her the reward of her efforts.