Chapter 16: Showering Together

At 7:50 Shelby was at home alone, she was relaxing and doing some housework with the TV on in the background. She was dressed in a vest top and leggings. She had the heating on to keep the chill out of the air and she was surprised by the work. She hadn't cleaned in a while yes but she was still surprised by how much work that needed to be done. She swept and mopped the kitchen, cleaned the stove and doing some polishing. She thought about how it made sense to hire a cleaner sometimes but never did, Tommy had a cleaner, but she preferred to do it herself and save the money, even though she could easily afford it. Thank God I didn't go to the gym! She thought to herself as she lugged out the heavy hoover. She bent down to plug it in and switched it on, this definitely counts as a workout. She was missing most of the movie and that was fine with her, the housework needed to be done and besides, she never knew when she would receiving a guest.

The doorbell rang just after she had put the hoover away, she didn't do too many rooms just the living room, lounge and kitchen. Shelby checked the clock and smiled to herself as she made sure she was still looking presentable. She pupped some chewing gum in her mouth before she finally headed for the door, the young lady could practically hear his cock hardening.

The doorbell rang again. Is he humping the doorbell or am I hearing things? She wondered as it rang a third time. "I'm coming," she said out loud. Maybe not coming fast enough!

"Hello good –looking... baby!" he said when she swung the door open.

"Hello yourself, I was just doing some housework." She said fanning herself.

He had a bouquet of brightly coloured flowers, pink, yellows and reds all mixed in with touches of green, he presented it to her and she received them, smelled them and invited him in after a nice long kiss. Tommy had a small satchel slung over one shoulder, a bald head from a recent haircut and a smile across his lips that spoke of desire for her. His Range Rover was still making those clicking noises from the heat dissipating as it stood on the drive way next to her mustang, a big bulky car for a big well-endowed man.

The young lady could tell that he had not been lying when he'd said he had been training hard, he looked a bit weary in the face, but she knew not to underestimate, something about these fitness types meant they could always find reserve levels of energy. All that time spent in the gym lifting and squatting heavy weights meant he had great stamina even when fatigued and sore. He came in for a long sweet hug and she smelt his cologne, the physical presence of him was enough to create reactions within her body. "What brings you to this part of the woods?" she said with a smile.

"I found something which is gets hard, without any training whatsoever, I thought I need to come share it with you!"

She pulled away from him only to get kissed again on the neck this time, she felt herself pulled back to him and his hand passing over her back and moving down to the swell of her back.

"What's happening down there?" she asked as she felt his manhood pressing into her.

"What can I say, I have acquired a taste for your lovely lady lumps."

"Lovely lady lumps?" she asked him trying to keep the smile off her face.

"I am a sexual vampire baby,"

"But I wanted a Knight in shining armour

"Instead of drinking blood, I lure maidens to Castle Bone-a-lot."

Shelby laughed so hard partly because she knew the reference and partly because he was tickling her, she had to get away, she laughed as she struggled out his grasp and thumped him with the flowers.

"Hey I bought those for decoration not for sword play!"

"Also really need to use your toilet, Shelby. I am on the verge of exploding." He said finally releasing her from his grasp.