Chapter 24: The White Cream

Tommy reached for the last chocolate and Shelby pounced on him. "Not on your life!" she said moving faster than he expected. "Give me that!" she said but he swiped it before she could get to it, she pushed him back and fell onto him still fully dressed, her cleavage in his face and he had one arm around her holding her whilst moving the desired item out of her reach. The more she struggled the more her breasts were rubbing against his face, the more she could feel his manhood. She tried to shimmy up his body but she felt his other hand moving down to her buttocks caressing and squeezing them.

"Hey, get your thieving hands off the goods." She warned him to no effect.

He was kissing her breasts as before he said, "I am not thieving merely indulging in the finer things."

One of her legs was between his and she could feel his cock growing hard against her thigh the more she struggled against him, the more her body pressed into his. "Tommy, that cock-I mean chocolate is mine."

"If that isn't the best Freudian slip, I have ever heard then I don't know what is."

She groaned in feigned displeasure and then cooed with pleasure when he relented and gave her the chocolate. She opened and ate it whilst still resting on top of him, looking down at him as she stuck out her tongue and slowly licked the chocolate and then slid it between her full lips. It tasted so good that she moaned in a way which made him smile. She could feel twitches from the rigid manhood as she looked down at Tommy and gaze into his dark brown eyes, sunlight from the window making his face glow. She swallowed the chocolate and laughed at his expression of exaggerated disapproval, but he now had both hands free and was rubbing them slowly up and down her back and cupping her buttocks in those tan and tight jeans.

"I want a view of the city!" Shelby said getting up off her man and walking over to the waist-high window, she undid her jeans, pulled them and her underwear down in one smooth motion and she didn't need to look back to know he was coming. She heard the springs of the bed, felt his hands spank each cheek for her naughtiness and then felt his cock brush against her lower lips. She shivered in anticipation as she waited for it and then felt the saliva slick head press into her entrance. "Oh fuck!" she whispered as he found the right angle and introduce himself to her insides. Soon those inches were sliding into her coated by her juices, a pussy so wet and willing was a testament to her desire for him. Thick black dick making her moan and grip the windowsill, she had been looking at the view but now she was almost blind to it as a different and more pressing matter came to the forefront of her mind.

Shelby was getting some of the best dick whilst looking out at the city, her blouse hanging open and her breasts swinging back and forth as he filled her up, pumping into her with strokes which had started off so slow and sweet and now were gaining more strength and power. He had his hands on her hips and was driving it home with each and every last forward movement, his hips making the flesh of her rump jiggle, his long drooping balls bouncing against her clit when he was particularly ferocious.

Shelby felt him reach for and pull her arms back, in this position she couldn't support herself and her ample chest was exposed to the sunlight coming through the window, if there was someone with a telescope, there was a good chance they were getting a great view of her ample chest bouncing around with the sunshine dancing off beads of sweat. They stood fucking like there want a care in the world, her face inches from the glass and her breath misting it, she was on display to the world from the belly up and it turned her on to no end.

Shelby wasn't sure how they made it to the sofa, but they sort of crab-walked there, with him still deep inside her. She was face down and ass up, whilst he remained standing with one leg up on it. He was still making sure she could feel him as she moaned into the cushion and gripped it with one hand whilst the other went between her legs to increase the pleasure even further.

He then got into a jockey position where he had both feet on the sofa and was dropping his manhood into her from above, the tip of it sliding against her lips and brushing against that clit several times before he aimed in true and sheathed the blunt sword with a grunt of satisfaction. He leant down to kiss her upturned face.

She arched her back to meet his descending lips whilst his dropping hips rocked her entire body and the sofa. She kissed and moaned into his mouth feeling her wetness stretched and invaded by a tool of unyielding lust made physical.

All the leg strength that her man had developed by hours squatting in the gym and developing strong quads and hamstrings now came into full use in this position, his movements smooth and rhythmic as he focused on the one motion of up-down-up-down. He reached forward and squeezed her breasts, finding the nipples with ease and giving them some loving attention.

She gasped as he took a handful of and pulled her hair back, he made her head rise and then he had her by the throat, squeezing lightly but in a way that she had never had before. if there was such a thing as sexual0-freestyling, he was doing it and doing it well, without losing rhythm or footing on the soft surface of the sofa.

After a while of this she felt him start to slow down as the muscle fatigue set into his legs, she could feel beads of his sweat hitting her back as he let go of her hair and throat to wipe the sweat dripping down his forehead and into his eyes. He balanced himself with his hands on the back of the sofa still giving it good and deep.

Shelby was beside herself with her eyes closed and her cries of pleasure regular and deep, she was so close to coming, everything felt good and right and she rubbed that clit just right, he was about to change positions but she told him to keep going, she was too close for it to be interrupted now, she reached down and worked her clit to make sure the orgasm wouldn't escape. She heard his laboured breathing and willed him to keep going, which he did, even though he was in muscle pain. She felt the internal pull of the orgasm only getting stronger and then it was sparking off inside her, like an electric current out of control. She collapsed underneath him, cock sliding out of her clutching pussy, trembling as the shudders of orgasm worked their way through her thighs. Shelby was done, it had been building up all day with her, this sexual desire and then it had been expended in the best way possible with a nice hard fuck which had taken her breath out of her.

She looked over at Tommy and found him covered in sweat, literally dripping with it, down his pectorals, down his abs, thighs and dripping down his balls. She signalled for him to come forward and started licking his balls. She knew what she was doing because he stood rooted to the spot. Eyes shut in pleasure and hand working the shaft which was covered with her own juices. She was relentless and almost depraved with the way she got her face down there for those juicy, delicious balls, stroking and sucking with the deadly intent which yielded results. Tommy cried out in pleasure and shook, he almost fell back as he came, his hot load flying over her shoulder and hitting the wall and sofa, thick strings of man-seed redecorating what had been a pristine white wall and sofa.

"Well, that's one way to redecorate, white on white huh?" Tommy said with a laugh.

Shelby looked over her shoulder and grimaced. "Remind me never to hire you as a painter, but you can also remind, any time, why this cock is so good!" She said as she turned back around. "I can't seem to stop wanting to play with it!" She said still stroking it nice and slowly and then before he could protest she took it into her mouth. It was still hard and delicious, her scent all over it but she didn't mind. She was making sure he understood she was not done with him, at all!

Thank you for reading!

Aiden Abbo