Chapter 12 Office 'O's

Shelby turned to look as he came into the office, the footfalls of his formal Dolce & Gabbana lace-ups, clicking. Dressed from head to toe sharp in one of his business suits. She could tell he had a recent trim because that hairline was ruler perfect. He smiled in that cocksure way of his as he made his way across the polished oak floor, a watch glinting on one wrist and a vanity ring on the right middle finger. It felt as if time was slowing down somehow as he approached, his eyes on hers, his heels like the tolls of a bell signalling disaster.

Her breath caught in her throat. "Darling! How are you doing? Aren't you a bit early? I was expecting you at 7:05," she said with a laugh.

Tommy was smiling as he looked around, and he nodded approvingly at how nice everything was. The solid oak flooring was one thing, but the massive windows that looked out on the city, the spacious and sturdy-looking glass-topped solid oak desk, the plush overstuffed leather chairs, the plants and the chandelier hanging from the ceiling showed it to be a unique office and far nicer than his own. He was still in his suit, and his tie, which he had loosened while he was out drinking, had been put back into place. His top button being undone and the scent of tequila on his breath were the only clues that he had been drinking.

"I thought I was supposed to be meeting you downstairs?"

"Downstairs? And miss the opportunity to admire your fine office?" he asked her, sounding equally surprised.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked him after a moment.

"I think it looks beautiful, to be honest with you," he said. "Even the air smells expensive."

"That's the plug-in-fragrance you bought me, baby."

"Really? It smells this good?" he said, laughing. "I should have kept it for myself. I just grabbed it off the shelf without even really knowing what it was."

"Well, you picked well." She said in a tone which spoke of more than just the fragrance. "I must say though you did take me by surprise."

"Are you okay? You want me to go downstairs?"

"No, I'm okay – had a long rough day, but now I'm in the mood for something long and smooth."

"Oh yeah?" He turned his body subtly towards her even though he was still at the window, his arms crossed in front of him.

"Yes, except not here. I was hoping you would whisk me out of this office first before any sort of fun began," she said with a coy smile.

"My little Shelby all cooped up in this spacious, luxurious office, you poor thing." He walked towards her. She moved away from him. "Are you going to run?"

"No, I'm not going to run, but I'm not going to play any games with you, either, mister! Just because I'm wearing heels doesn't mean I can't run," she warned him.

"Just because I am coming towards you with a devious smile on my face doesn't mean I'm going to pin you to this table and fuck you."

Oh, I think that is exactly what it means. "So why are you coming towards me, then?" she said, circling the table. For a long quiet moment, both pairs of shoes clicking on solid oak was the only sound in the room, one pair reacting to the other. She feigned going one way and he fell for it only for her to dart for the door. She was just pulling the door open when he reached her, too swift, too determined, too horny to let her go. She felt his hand gently push hers and the door clicked shut. He reached for the lock underneath the handle and then for her pussy underneath her tight trousers. She was pressed up against the door. She was glad there was no glass panel or partition set into the door which could reveal what was going on, on the other side. It would have made a great snapshot for the newspapers, a picture of her peering out while an unknown man was groping her chest with one hand and with the other, another place that had her breathing hard and closing her eyes. What are you doing to me, Tommy? She wanted to ask him. "You are going to make me wet," she whispered instead. Both her hands were pressed against the door.