Chapter 20: On the Dinner Table

They were finally alone again after what had seemed like an eternity and they stood there at the head of the table, looking at the mess which was left on the table, the plates, the cutlery, condiments and cups. Some of it had been cleared to the kitchen whilst some was still piled here. The two of them just sat for a bit in silence, regaining their energy but Tommy, ever the industrious, soon recovered and Shelby at first watched him. So much food had been eaten, it had been a great idea to make the guests wait before serving them. It seemed to her that was good conversation had built up good appetite judging by the little wastage of food. Seven bottles of wine had been polished off by the adults.

The lunch had dragged on for much longer than anticipated but thankfully the last guest left at five o'clock. Raymond had enjoyed himself so much that his wife had taken over the driving duties to get the family back home in one piece. Maria had actually been well behaved – apart from when she spilled apple sauce across the table, but that had been a genuine mistake and had been quickly remedied. Shelby was glad that Tommy didn't shy away from duties such as washing plates or loading the dishwasher, on the contrary he was rather fast. Sleeveless rolled up, an apron on and waging serious war with the food stains. She decided to join him in the kitchen she found most of the work done. The dish washer was already going and the human one was making quick work of the plates and thoroughly rinsing them when she came over to help dry.

After the left-over plates and cutlery were had-washed, dried and put away. Shelby went to the fridge and found a bowl-full of left over desert. She snuck away whilst Tommy was finishing up in the kitchen, wiping down the stove and counter tops. She knew she had to reward him for such good behaviour and she had a very naughty idea already in mind. She called Tommy to the dining room.

"Yes? He said as he came back into the dining room, he had a towel over one shoulder, his mind was elsewhere entirely, trying to get as much of the work done as possible and now he came through and his eyes nearly popped out of their skull.

"You deserve a little reward Pinkle-Toes!" Shelby was there on the table, lying back, her legs spread wide open with delicious dessert covering her pussy, dripping down to her asshole and on the inside of her thighs, she had placed a berry just over her clit.

"Well I think I do too," he said with a smile. "I am going to enjoy this, you know Eaton mess is one of my favourites." He came to her, got one of the chairs to lean on and got half his body resting on the table, in a comfortable position, his eyes on the prize. He scooped up some more of the mess with his fingers and placed it on his tongue and licked the insides of her thighs before going straight to the sweet place between them, the effect his tongue had on her womanhood was always the same...electric.

It made her quiver with such excitement whenever he was down there between her legs and the fact that they were doing this thing on this very table, made all thoughts of fatigue leave her mind entirely as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of that hungry mouth enjoying desert, licking it slowly off her sex. Slow lingering flicks of the tongue and the sensation of his mouth sucking the sweetness off labia and slit was driving her crazy. She felt him take more of the desert and place it in that same place where it shouldn't be, only to be enjoyed off of her wet glistening lips. Some of the creamy treat trickled down to her little pucker and he didn't hesitate to chase after it with his tongue either, to slurp it all up with noises that made her giggle and squirm.

Shelby felt like she had never been so wet in all her life, she had been thinking about sex the entire time that she had been serving dinner, answering questions and trying to be the best host possible, it had made her smiles broader and her eyes brighter to think of what was coming next and now she was reaping he reward of it delayed gratification. She sat up to take off her dress and then lay back down at his request. He was between her legs looking up at her as she played with her breasts and then he reached up and claimed them for himself with his hands, determined to use as many parts of his body as he could for her pleasure.

His fingers found her nipples and pinched and pulled them, I was waiting to play with these breasts, to pull on theses nipples to make you moan and take you and fuck the living daylights out of you." He said with a smile and her kiss which she planted on his cheek. "God why are you so sexy?" he said turn to meet her lips with his own.

Right there on that dinner table, where everyone had just enjoyed the food she had cooked and spent time sharing stories and laughing. Now there was no more laughing just the scene of unfolding intimacy as the muscular black man mounted his woman, no more words were needed now as she looked up into his eyes, she felt his sex brush against her own, she reached down between his legs and felt how rigid it was, she started stroking up and down its length, she used the tip of his penis to tease her clit, up and down her slid the head of that cock went and then she guided it down and into her, sighing up at her lover as he did what felt best, pushing in shallow at first. Making sure he was fully coated in her juices before he pushed his inches deeper into her, splitting her lips open, sweet juices mixing and leaking out.

Tommy had done his best to clean up the Eaton-Mess but he still felt some of it sticky against his balls as they brushed up against her skin, against her second hole. He started pumping in and out of her, the rest of his weight propped up on his elbows, Shelby moaned as that cock went deeper and wrapped her arms around him, feeling the ridges and peaks of muscle in his back, his arms and running her fingers up his chest. "God you are so hard, all over!"

"You like my muscles baby?"

"I love your body baby, you look fantastic!"

"So do you my sweet, god look at those gorgeous breasts!" he said to her without missing a single stroke. "I could watch you riding me all day baby and just bust one nut after another all over them."

"You like my breasts baby? Do you like it when I play with the nipples?" she said to him already knowing the answer and giving him a nice demonstration with one and then both of them.

"You know I do baby; I could watch you all night."

"Fuck, you are in so deep, your dick is getting so hard!" she said gripping him with her lower muscles.

"Don't worry baby because I can go even harder!" he said as he really thrust into her.

"Oh my god!" she cried out her toes curling.

Shelby lied back on the surface of the table and moaned as the coldness greeted her bare skin, she chided herself that she should have put down something before they got on top to protect her skin but it was too late now and that cock was sliding into her and becoming slick with her juices of anticipation.

He was working his hips and her body at pace which she could only describe as exquisite, the hard surface of the table unyielding compared to a soft mattress. She was taking the full impact of each rise and fall of his delivery. Soon the table itself was squeaking as the two lovers worked out their desires with increasing pleasure and urgency. Tommy moved to change position just when she was about to come he was telling him not to stop and he was saying he had to move before his knees were rubbed any further raw, his palms against the hard surface so that he wouldn't crush his woman under his own weight.

In the new position Tommy was standing and Shelby had her ass hanging off the edge of the table, her cheeks shook magnificently with each and every last thrust from powerful hips. His efforts being the only thing keeping her from falling off the table, whilst they were also the same cause for her to moan and whisper under her breath. The orgasm that she thought she had lost was being re-forged even stronger than before thanks to his thick meat disappearing between her lower lips, slick with her wetness. His balls were slapping against her crack. She was close to orgasm, and he was holding her legs up and wide whilst filling her. She worked her clit with one hand whilst the other went under her breasts to hold them in place. She knew he liked to see her breasts squeezed together like that, she was hoping they would come together and tried to put extra pressure on that piston which was pumping in and out of her with some of the smoothest strokes.

Shelby came all over his cock with a satisfied cry of pleasure, she was up and over the edge sooner than expected, the foreplay had just been too good, her clit sending the sort of pleasure signals sparking through her which made her unable to take the pleasure any longer. She found her breath coming out in gaps, her eyes shut and focused on the pleasure of the hard orgasm. She felt him pull out of her with his groans becoming more frantic, she had her legs spread wide on that table as his balls twitched and he came, strings of his hot cum spraying up her body, between her breasts some reached, he rubbed his cock hard as he worked the last of the orgasms out of himself and onto her, brushing his seed dripping tip against her clit and vaginal lips with a deep sense of satisfaction.