Chapter 10: The 'After' Dance

Halfway up the stairs he was spanking her ass which jiggled in front of his face as he practically chased her. They were in spacious and nicely furnished bedroom, he lit one of those incense candles whilst she quickly freshened up in the bathroom, it was hard to have to wait this long but as soon as she was out of the bathroom she saw he was already naked from the waist down save for a pair of black socks, sitting at the edge of the bed where she met him by getting down on her knees on a cushion and kissing the cock which had been pressing into her the entire time on the dance floor.

The cushion saved her knees from unsightly bruises and, there in front of her was the prize that she had been yearning for the most, yes there had been other men on that disco floor, men that had looked at her with a real desire to be next to her, to offer their souls to her but she only had one person in her crosshairs and his cock was now mere inches away from her lips, throbbing with heat and lust. She licked away the bead of pre-cum at the tip, she smiled as she kissed it and he moaned, his hand reaching down to her head to gently guide her into sucking that cock, he couldn't take being teased he only wanted pleasure. She realised as he worked his cock in short smooth strokes in and out of her waiting jaw, the dress was hiking up her

The one that she had brought to life with the mere sight and scent of her body, with the hours spent dancing, with the anticipation of a great fuck after all the dancing was done. Her kisses and her body rubbing up against his on the dance floor had teased the living lust out of Tommy and she almost wondered if he would be too quick to come. Judging by its bouncy rigidity it was now ready to be put into places where it shouldn't go, she moaned as it brushed against her cheek, smooth skin radiating the heat of pure lust. She opened her mouth and felt him push in to her, tongue hot and slippery. The smooth head of his cock sliding up against the roof of her mouth and quickly becoming coated in saliva as he face-fucked her with nice and considered motions of those powerful hips. A stream of saliva escaped her lips to drip down on her breasts after a while of this continuous motion in and out. She pulled her head away to catch her breath, stroking the cock with both hands in a way which got moans of pleasure out of him and then she returned it, sliding her lips up and down one side of the slick cock back and forth several times and then going all the way under so that she could flick at his balls with her tongue. Shelby sucked and sucked and sucked until her jaw was aching from the effort, she was good at it but she wasn't like some of the girls she had seen online who had the endurance to do this sort of thing for 20 to 30 minutes straight, maybe on a special occasion when he did something which really rocked her world but today she could only swallow so much.

Her pale and full e-cup breasts dangling just in front of his face, those hard pink nipples looking for lobe in exactly the right place. She loved the circular motions that he was making around the nipples with his tongue, the feeling of desire growing hotter and hotter inside of her until she just wanted nothing more than to fall upon his erection, she guided it in and felt his hips rising up to meet her sex. He held her in place with an arm across her back as he started filling her up the way that he knew best. Working that cock in short powerful thrusts which drew breath from her.

She was face down and ass up on the bed she was in full submission to him and thought that the next thing to happen was his cock band so when his tongue touched her clit she jumped in surprise which quickly melted into pleasure as she gripped the bed spread, the tongue teased her at first, feigning as if it didn't know where to go, up the backs of her thighs it went, slowly and purposefully teasing. Shelby closed her eyes a she followed the journey of her man's tongue in her mind's eye, back down to the sole of her left foot it went, lingering there and tracing out spirals before he brought it up her Achilles heel, up the back of her left calf and up to the buttock and across to the other, tracing swirls again which caused her goose bumps. He brought his tongue in to brush against her pussy, there was a kiss then delivered to her lips before the tongue continued on its journey down the back of the right thigh, calf and sole, except this time he lifted her foot and sucked her toe, as brief as it was the feeling was alien and electric. Something that Shelby wasn't expecting or prepared for. She giggled in pleasure and felt him lick the other big toe in that same way. Then there was a pause as his fingers ran up the same way his tongue had, in a slow and very teasing manner.

She again received spanks for being such a tease herself, then she felt what she had really been waiting for. The feel of his tongue flicking at her womanhood. At first it was lightly, she was being toyed with and when she pushed back on his tongue he pulled away and chuckled, she moaned in frustration but stayed on that bed. He came to her again, from behind, with that tongue, she felt it flick at her and then a nice drawn out lick of her entire length, a prodding into her wet and waiting pussy by the tongue, exploring as deep as it could go before her labia was sucked into his mouth, her clit following, the sensation of that tongue lapping away against her little bead, the feeling of him spanking her round ass cheeks and pulling her entire backside down onto his own face until he couldn't breath. His gasp f air when he finally came back up for air only to go back in with renewed vigour, he was on a mission to really pay her back for the entire night and Shelby came thanks to the efforts of his tongue, he had been so relentless and she couldn't hold back any loner, the orgasm refusing to be denied any longer, washed over her and she felt as if at the same time she was being elevated, an almost out of body experience. She collapsed down onto the bed in rapture and also to get away from the sweetly sucking lips which would have denied her a break otherwise.

Tommy wouldn't let her get away for long though, whist she was going through the last throes of her orgasm, he was there, between those ass cheeks, he was doing something which again, she rarely experienced, his hands had her cheeks parted and he was eating her ass. She grabbed a pillow and moaned into it as the pleasure from those other nerve endings came to her in sweet sensations that only a tongue could provide.

She raised her hips to him as he continued to eat her ass, he positioned himself on the bed and soon as behind her with his cock sliding right into her, his hands on her hips. He made her stretch in a very pleasing sort of way, he was almost too long and thick for her but she could manage. It was better almost too much than not enough in Shelby's mind. She moaned and swore under her breath as that cock was driven home, se struggled to cope with what she was feeling but she knew another orgasm might be on the cards, she was slightly sore from the first one but she took each and every last thrust as it was provided to her. She moaned and looked back at Tommy with a teasing smile for which he punished her with spanks across those bouncing buttocks. His hips were already clapping into them and making them shake.

She looked back and saw Tommy watching his own cock disappearing and reappearing out of her, a thick black cock, sliding in and out of a tight white pussy. His hands on her ass, squeezing and stroking. Her own orgasm was literally adding to how wet she felt with each and every push. "You have got me so wet baby!"

"Oh yes I can feel it baby. You came hard!"

"Thanks to that wicked tongue of yours."

"You need a tongue like mine on the regular sexy and I want to give it to you on the regular, just like this... Ass up and face down!"

"You love that wet pussy baby?"

"I love fucking this tight wet pussy baby! Can't get enough!"

"I want to feel that dick baby. Give me that thick black cock!"

"Ah fuck. I am going to give all of it to you baby!" he said increasing the speed of his hips.

"Fuck me nice and proper, just like that baby, I want to feel those balls slapping against my clit!"

Shelby didn't know how long he would last but she sensed it in the change of hid breathing. She was enjoying the position and the expert use of cock, he was sweating and breathing hard, trying to think about something else whilst still keeping up the pace. Shelby knew he was working hard and the dirty talk only made things worse, the way she gripped his cock with her walls, she knew he was close. She heard him say something about how good she looked and heard him compliment her ass and the tight little second hole which shone in the light. She heard him try his best but couldn't hold back any more. She felt him pull out of her in heartbeat and then he sprayed cum up her back and down her crack. She felt his liquid lust flying as he groaned in sheer pleasure. Shelby revelled in it, she knew some hot and sticky cum was the ultimate reward for a great night out.