Chapter 18: The Massage

Shelby had arrived at Tommy's place after battling work and serious traffic, at the end of most working days, because she left late, she avoided traffic, but it seemed to be getting worse as the city got bigger, new apartments being built so that even more people and their cars could be crammed into the city. Shelby had gone in for her shower after Tommy, who had greeted her at the door in a red and white tracksuit, looking and smelling good.

The young CEO enjoyed the privilege of a little bag of toiletries that she had over at his place and made use of it to get rid of some hair in choice places. She had been too busy to do so in the morning and now took her time to apply the cream and to wash away the hairs with the shower head. The stream of hot water hitting her clit and making her stifle a moan, Tommy liked his water hot and sometimes she caught herself if she didn't adjust the setting. Shelby had been influenced by Tommy into training after work more regularly and her body was adapting to this new routine and gaining some tone and definition to her body, excess weight which had always been around her midriff and other parts was now coming off. She felt good and couldn't wait to get some food before indulging in the games that only lovers should play.

Tommy's bedroom was spacious, minimalist in design and decoration and well-lit on account of the myriad of modern LED lights set into the ceiling, he had a bedside lamp and a book that he was reading on success in business management. It was a king-sized bed and he had put fresh sheets and covers on, in anticipation of her visit. There was also in one corner was the standing heater on, it was warm as well, there was a radiator but he mentioned how the fan heater was way faster at heating the room.

Shelby came out of the en-suite shower room with only a towel on, she had dried herself off and applied moisturizer only to her face and neck, areas she didn't expect him to massage. She had used a blow drier to get more of the moisture out of her hair and stood there in the doorway freshly primped and smelling divine thanks to the perfume she had applied to herself.

A brand-new massage table at the end of the bed, solid oak legs and a padded black leather with a towel over it to avoid her resting her body against cold leather. There was also a little wooden tray with massage oil, smooth-looking massage tools, lubricant and a vibrator. "All the tools for one of the best weekday evenings, I see." she said coyly to him as he sat up on the bed and wrapped his arms around her.

"Well, you know what they say right?" he said without explaining any further.

"...No, I really don't." she responded pushing away from him and sashaying down to the massage table.

"It is not a happy ending unless there is an orgasm involved!" he said standing up and winding his shoulders and stretching his fingers one by one.

"Who says that?!" she challenged with a laugh, whilst letting the towel fall away from her body, so that she could dry her hair more.

"Some of the best masseuses that I have ever been to!"

"You go to massage parlours and ask for happy endings?"

"You know a man needs to have his release!"

"Yes but I thought I was the only one that gave you release!"

"You are baby, bring that sexy ass here and lie down already! I am only pulling your leg, they charge extra to stroke you off and I am too cheap for that!"

Shelby looked at him one eyebrow raised in disbelief."

"Charge me for something I can do myself? What do I look like paying for a 5 finger shuffle when I am the master of my own cock!" he said.

This made her shake her head and laugh.

"Come over here and assume the position my darling, before I lose my patience with you."