Chapter 5 - Funship to Friendship

Riya then got dressed up to go somewhere. She tied her hair into a low ponytail. She wore black jeans and an olive green coloured shirt 👔 on which she wore her navy blue coloured jacket. She inserted an EarPod in her right ear and started hearing some music.

Riya went downstairs and said to her father, " Dad, I have some work so I have to leave. I'll return soon." Her dad said, "Return soon and take care. Bye, dear." "Bye, dad", said Riya in a low voice. Riya came out of the house, sat in the car and drove it.

[IN THE EVENING (at around 6:39pm)]

Riya parked her car and stopped near the main gate of the house as she saw a grey Nissan parked just at a little distance from the main gate if seen from outside. Riya was a little confused that who had come at her place. Riya stepped in her home with her jacket in her arms. She saw Mr Vaibhav Bharadwaj sitting besides her father. And also she saw her mother talking to Mrs Pooja Bharadwaj ( Mr Vaibhav's wife) and... her siblings talking to Vivaan and his sister, Nandini. She went inside and everyone had their eyes on her. Her dad said, " Oh! So good that you have come. See your friend Vivaan and his family has come."

Riya said, " Yeah, dad. I see... Hello Uncle. Hello Auntie. Hello Nandini. Hi Vivaan 😈. I'll see you all in a while. Dad, I will come down later." Saying this, Riya went into her room. She had a shower and got dressed up into a beautiful dress with green flowers printed on it.

Riya stood in front of the window watching outside

[Downstairs (meanwhile)]

Riya's father said to Vivaan, " Vivaan can you please go upstairs and call Riya? She would like if you go as she was out since the morning and she would also be very tired and also because I think you both shall too know each other well as Sneha and Arjun have also been in a good friendship with Nandini and you." Vivaan answered, " Sure, uncle. Why not.."

Vivaan climbed the steps and knocked the door of Riya's room. Riya came near the door, opened it and she saw Vivaan just standing in front of her. Riya's face frowned. Vivaan was smiling showing his teeth in front of Riya as he well knew that she was not going to spare him as of the the call he did the previous night. He said, " Hi... Uncle is calling you downstairs 😅." Riya started, " You know Mr Bharadwaj that the last night someone called me. As of that disturbance, I couldn't sleep the whole night."!

"😅Oh.. Is it? I think my mom's calling me. Bye!" Saying this, Vivaan ran down the stairs and behind him, Riya ran too. Trying to show everything normal, both Vivaan and Riya stopped running and acted as if nothing had happened. Vivaan said to Mr Sharma, "Uncle, I think I'm in need of some fresh air right now. I'll return soon inside." Mr Sharma nodded in agreement. Riya too went behind him. He stood out in the lawn sighing. "You are on my gun point Mr Vivaan Bharadwaj. Raise your hands or else be ready for your death." Sounded a voice from behind him.

"Oh! Am I in a great trouble? Am I gonna be encountered for calling someone without a reason at late night?" Asked Vivaan raising his hands up in the air to the person standing behind him as he still hadn't turned back. The person, of course to be Riya, said, "I think so." Saying this, Riya came in front of Vivaan. She held a toy gun in her hands. Seeing this Vivaan rested down his hands and said, "Seems like you keep interest in guns and all that... in short, I think you keep interest in professions like police inspectors and all."

Riya turned back and said, "Keep your thoughts with you." Vivaan questioned, "I never mind it. Anyways, will you become my friend?"

__________\\_________________\\________

Hi Guys!! I'm your author. I really love all those who are reading my story and giving it a chance. Thank you so much for reading my story. I hope the parts satisfy you. If you don't like it, you are free to leave but your single chance would be really helpful but after all it's totally your wish. Anyways, please wait for the next parts, I'll soon publish them. Thank you! Love you all!!