[8] Desire ( smut)

The morning sun was barely up, casting a soft, orange glow over the streets as Jade West parked her car in front of Harper's house. Jade had always been an early riser, but today there was an extra spring in her step. There was something thrilling about the day ahead, something that made her heart race with anticipation. Maybe it was the idea of seeing Harper again, or maybe it was something more primal, something more physical that had her feeling this way.

Jade tapped the horn lightly, signaling her arrival. It only took a few moments before Harper emerged from the front door, a vision of effortless beauty in her school uniform. Jade couldn't help but smirk as she watched Harper approach the car, her heart skipping a beat when their eyes met. The connection between them was undeniable, and it was getting harder and harder to resist.

"Morning," Harper said with a smile as she slid into the passenger seat.

"Morning," Jade replied, her voice lower than usual, her eyes lingering on Harper's form as she buckled her seatbelt.

They exchanged a few casual words as they started the drive to school, but there was a tension in the air that neither of them could ignore. Jade's hand, almost on its own accord, slowly moved from the gear shift to Harper's thigh. She placed it there gently, testing the waters, but the effect was immediate. Harper inhaled sharply, her skin tingling at the contact, and the atmosphere in the car shifted from lighthearted to charged in an instant.

Jade kept her eyes on the road, but her thumb started making small circles on Harper's thigh, her touch both deliberate and teasing. The thin fabric of Harper's skirt did nothing to dampen the heat that was building between them, and Harper bit her lip, trying to keep her composure.

"You're going to drive us both crazy if you keep that up," Harper muttered, her voice strained with the effort it took to keep her desire in check.

"Maybe that's the point," Jade replied, her lips curling into a mischievous grin.

The rest of the drive was a blur of stolen glances and simmering tension, each of them more aware than ever of the other's presence. By the time they pulled into the school parking lot, both girls were on edge, their minds clouded with thoughts that had nothing to do with their classes.

As they walked into the school, their fingers brushed against each other's for just a moment, sending electric sparks up their arms. They managed to keep their distance once inside, knowing that the last thing they needed was to draw unnecessary attention to themselves. But the desire was there, simmering just below the surface, ready to boil over at any moment.

First Period with Sikowitz

Jade and Harper took their usual seats next to each other in Sikowitz's classroom, the atmosphere between them still charged from the car ride. Jade could feel Harper's presence beside her like a magnet, pulling her in, and it took every ounce of self-control not to reach out and touch her again.

The class droned on, Sikowitz being his usual eccentric self, but Jade could barely focus. Her mind was filled with images of Harper—her smile, her laugh, the way her skin felt beneath Jade's fingers. She wanted to touch her again, to feel that rush of electricity that came with their every interaction, but they were surrounded by their classmates. There was no way they could get away with anything, not here.

Jade risked a glance at Harper, and their eyes met. The look in Harper's eyes was unmistakable—desire, pure and simple. Jade swallowed hard, feeling her pulse quicken. It was like the room had shrunk around them, and suddenly it was just the two of them, their unspoken needs filling the space between them.

Harper shifted slightly in her seat, her leg brushing against Jade's under the desk. The simple touch was enough to make Jade's breath hitch, and she quickly looked away, trying to regain her composure. But the tension was too thick, too consuming, and all Jade could think about was what it would feel like to lean over and kiss Harper right there in the classroom, to lose herself in her.