synopsis

Jennie and Lisa, high school sweethearts, have been each other's everything since their teenage years, enjoying a deep and joyful connection. Their love seems unshakeable until Jennie begins to seek pleasures she believes can only come from a man. Her actions lead her down a path of temporary thrills that ultimately leave her feeling empty.

Unbeknownst to Jennie, Lisa has been aware of Jennie's infidelities from the start. When Jennie is finally ready to make amends and return to her, she discovers Lisa has left her with a heartfelt letter. In it, Lisa reveals her awareness of the betrayal and informs Jennie that she is leaving to start a new chapter of her life. She takes a job offer that takes her away for four years, using the distance to heal and move on.

During these years, Lisa remains out of contact, and Jennie is left alone, regretful and longing for the love she lost. As the four years come to an end, Lisa returns to South Korea, now involved with a new relationship with Tzuyu, who offers her a fresh start.

Jennie, having remained single and devotedly waiting for Lisa throughout this time, is determined to win her back. The story unfolds as Lisa faces a choice between rekindling her old love with Jennie or moving forward with her new relationship. As Jennie pours her heart out, she asks Lisa for another chance.

In a moment of uncertainty, Lisa must decide: Will she reignite the love she once had with Jennie, or will she continue to build her future with Tzuyu? And as the decision looms, Jennie's future hangs in the balance—will she reclaim her lost love, or is she doomed to a life of regret?

PS:

This Story will just be a short story, Just creating this to divert my mind into something out of this world. Thank you!