Maisa

"Oh fuck I'm cumming" Jennie said and her body began to shake with pleasure and not long after that Kai slam his body on top of her breathing hard as he pour his juice to the rubber.

"I need to go" Jennie said as she pushed Kai away from her and slipped her body out beneath him.

"Just stay the night Jen, it's already late. Your little innocent girlfriend is dumb anyways. She'll let you out of the hook easily" Kai said laying his self comfortable in the bed.

Jennie glared at him "Don't talk to her like that. She's not dumb and I already told you don't bring her up when we're together!" Jennie said firmly making Kai smirk at her.

"Just leave her Jen, I can be whatever you want me to be. She can't give you the pleasure you're looking for" Kai said standing up walking towards Jennie caressing her shoulder up and down.

"No, I already said I love her and what we have is just physical." Jennie said wearing her top then walk her way towards the bathroom.

As Jennie fixed her after sex look Kai followed her leaning his back in the wall smirking looking at his art on her neck .

"I said don't put a mark on me, if Lisa sees this were doomed fucker!" Jennie said grabbing her concealer on her back.

"She loves you so much, you think she'll leave you even knowing your fucks around? I don't think so... And you think she doesn't know anything yet? I gave you marks everytime we doing it and you think one of those she doesn't see anything ? Come on Jen, she's just too afraid to comfort you. She knows you can do better, while her? She's lucky she have you. So don't bother hiding it." Kai said making Jennie pause.

"No she doesn't know anything about this, stop pestering me. She can't know anything about this. I love her I don't want to lose her" shaking her head.

"Okay babe, if that's what you want to believe" Kai said leaving her.

"I'm off Kai" Jennie said then walk her way down in the parking lot.

While Jennie walking her self to her car little did she knows Lisa is in the other side of the lot using her friends car, watching Jennie going to her car and driving off.

.
.

Lisa knows everything.

.
.

Lisa knows when and where did all started. But she never said anything.

But she never knows why, why does Jennie doing this, why did Jennie staying with her if clearly she's not enough?

Just full of WHY'S.

But even though Jennie doing all that, Lisa always waits in the same parking lot everytime Jennie goes to her affair partner, just to make sure she'll arrive safe and goes off safe. After all that's all Lisa wants to make sure Jennie J's always safe and happy.

.
.

At JenLisa apartment

"Where did you go honey?" Jennie said sweetly to her girlfriend walking towards the door hugging Lisa and pecking a kiss on her lips.

"Just bought some ice cream baby" Lisa said showing the ice cream on her hand making Jennie squeal with excitement.

Lisa had mastered this, Lisa is already numb.

Lisa mastered how to smile in her pain in front of Jennie and her friends.

Lisa is already numb for all the pain Jennie caused her.

Why wouldn't Lisa leave?

Cause the love she has for Jennie, the love and comfort Jennie giving her.

Jennie put the ice cream in the fridge while Lisa makes her self comfortable in the cough laying her head in the back rest with close eyes, when suddenly Jennie startles her sitting on her lap and hugging her.

"I miss you Hun" Jennie said hugging her, funny it may sound but Lisa feels pain every time she hears that from Jennie.

Lisa smiles at her "I miss you too baby"

Jennie pushed herself from Lisa neck then suddenly she looks at Lisa's eye.

Jennie felt a pang in her heart, Lisa's always smiling at her but her eyes... Her eyes that full of joy and life is slowly fading away.

Jennie doesn't know what's happening to her lover "Baby are you okay? Are you sad?" Jennie asked.

"No baby, just a little tired from work. Why would I be said ? I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world not to mention the most caring and faithful, right baby?" Lisa asked looking at her eyes.

'please just tell me already Jennie, I can forgive you. I'm willing to forget it all, please tell me' Lisa said in her mind

"O-ofcourse Hun" Jennie said diverting her eyes

Lisa sigh "Let's rest, I'm sure you're tired with your activity too baby" Lisa said carrying Jennie towards their bed .

"Let's sleep" Lisa then said pecking Jennie's lips and cuddling her.

Lisa's breathing became heavy indicating she's already sleeping, while Jennie is wide awake thinking everything that changes in their relationship.

How Lisa made love to her almost every night before, how Lisa's hand is always on her breast while sleeping, how she made her orgasm before bed time.

Jennie is not lying if she said that their sex life is not good. Actually their sex life is pretty good, so passionate, so much love, slow, caring and full of emotion. Lisa always handles her like she's a delicate flower every time they have sex. Although Jennie loves that, Jennie wants to be destroyed too. But she doesn't have the heart to tell Lisa about it. And yes, communication is their weakness.

She desired to be fucked not just have passionate making love thing, she wants to experience rough. But then again how can she experience that if she can't voice it out to Lisa. Ashamed on how Lisa will take it, or what will Lisa think about her.

After all Lisa doesn't have any experience other than her, so she kept that in her inner self and when she can't keep it anymore, that's when all the cheating begins.

As Jennie thinking all that her eyes became heavy and before she fell sleep fully she heard a faith voice "I'm hurt Jennie, please stop this" Lisa said making Jennie wide awake again and then Kai words replayed in her head.

'she knows everything jen'

....