Lima

The plane touched down softly on the Jeju runway, the view of the island's beautiful coastlines visible through the window as Lisa leaned back in her seat, taking a deep breath. For the first time in months, she felt like she could finally breathe—away from the apartment, away from Jennie, and away from the constant reminder of the betrayal that had been gnawing at her for six long months. 

As she grabbed her luggage and walked into the airport, her phone buzzed. It was Jennie, updating her about her day at work. Lisa's heart ached with every text, but she replied in short, cold sentences. She couldn't bring herself to fake excitement or warmth. Not anymore.When she arrived at the hotel, she was greeted by two familiar faces: Rosé, the model she was there to photograph, and Jisoo, Rosé's manager. Lisa had worked with Rosé before in small shoots, but this was her first time taking on a big project with her. Jisoo, always sharp and professional, smiled warmly as she approached Lisa.

Jisoo smiling as she extends her hand "Lisa! It's been a while. I've heard nothing but good things about your work since the last time we met."

Rosé's Grinning excitedly "Yeah, Jisoo wouldn't stop raving about you! We're super excited to work with you for the next few days. You're about to make me look amazing, right?"

Lisa smiled, grateful for the warm reception. Despite the heartache she carried with her, she felt a small spark of excitement at the prospect of focusing on her work, even just for a few days.

Lisa smiled Humbly "I'll do my best. I'm really looking forward to it too."

The three of them hit it off almost immediately. Rosé was fun, easygoing, and full of energy, while Jisoo brought a grounded and witty vibe to their conversations. During the first two days, they worked seamlessly together, with Rosé striking stunning poses and Lisa capturing her beauty with perfect precision. Jisoo, ever the attentive manager, directed everything with ease, making sure Rosé was comfortable and the team worked smoothly.

By the second evening, the bond between the three had grown naturally. They decided to unwind and celebrate their successful shoot by heading to a local bar. It was Jisoo's idea, and Rosé was all for it, playfully nudging Lisa to join them.

Rosé grinning as she pulled Lisa along "Come on! You've been working hard, and we need to let loose a little. Plus, I don't know when I'll see you again after this shoot."

Lisa hesitated but eventually gave in. A few drinks couldn't hurt. In fact, she was looking forward to the distraction.

At the bar, the atmosphere was light and carefree. They drank, laughed, and shared stories about work and life. Rosé and Jisoo seemed closer than Lisa had initially thought, exchanging subtle glances and playful touches. It didn't take long for Lisa to realize they were more than just manager and client—they were dating, though it was clearly a well-kept secret.

Rosé with a playful wink "I know what you're thinking. Yeah, we've been together for a while now. But shh, don't tell anyone! The industry can be weird about these things."

Jisoo laugh "It's true. We have to keep it low-key, but hey, it's working for us."