Limapulo ket Maysa

Jennie and Lisa sat comfortably on Jennie's couch, the soft hum of the city outside providing a backdrop to their relaxed evening. Lisa's arm was draped around Jennie's shoulders, fingers absentmindedly playing with her hair as they scrolled through their phones, discussing their next night out.

Jennie nudged Lisa gently. "You know, we should really plan something where all of our friends can hang out together. Your crew is great, and I miss spending time with mine. What do you think about a night out?"

Lisa looked down at Jennie with a playful smirk, raising an eyebrow. "A big group night out? You mean, getting everyone drunk and watching the chaos unfold?"

Jennie laughed softly, shaking her head. "Not just that. I think it could be fun for our groups to bond more, you know? And let's be honest, it's been forever since we've done something with everyone."

Lisa nodded, her smile softening as she thought about it. "Yeah, you're right. Plus, watching Rosé and Jisoo act like the lovesick puppies they are in public is always entertaining."

Jennie giggled and added, "And don't forget about Sana and Tzuyu. They're so in love, they might just steal the spotlight from Rosé and Jisoo." She leaned in closer to Lisa, resting her head on her shoulder. "It'll be a good time for everyone to relax."

Lisa shifted slightly, pulling Jennie closer, her hand now gently tracing patterns along her arm. "What about Seulgi and Irene? They'll definitely show up, right? Seulgi's always up for a good time."

"Of course," Jennie replied, her voice soft as she nestled into Lisa. "Irene and I have been talking about getting together more often, and this would be perfect. We can all have fun together. And Nayeon... well, she's always the life of the party."

Lisa chuckled at the mention of Nayeon. "Yeah, the single one. I wonder who she'll be flirting with this time."

Jennie's eyes sparkled with amusement. "Maybe Nayeon will find her match among the group tonight. Or she'll just keep teasing everyone like usual."

Lisa leaned down and kissed Jennie's forehead, her lips lingering a little longer than usual. "You always have the best ideas, you know that?"

Jennie smiled warmly, her heart fluttering at the tender affection from Lisa. She turned slightly, meeting Lisa's eyes. "Well, I'm just glad we're at a place where we can enjoy these things together again."

Lisa's gaze softened, and she tilted Jennie's chin up with her fingers. "Me too," she whispered before pressing a gentle kiss on her lips.

They stayed like that for a moment, the world around them fading as their affection flowed through every touch. Jennie felt safe in Lisa's arms, and for Lisa, this closeness reminded her of everything they had fought for.

Breaking the kiss but keeping their faces close, Jennie whispered with a teasing smile, "We should call the others before we get too distracted."

Lisa grinned, her nose brushing against Jennie's. "You're right. Let's make this night out happen."

--

The Night Out

The restaurant was buzzing with energy, the perfect setting for the reunion of their intertwined group of friends. At a large table, Lisa and Jennie sat close, their hands resting comfortably on each other's laps, while around them, the couples were animated with laughter and conversation.