chapter 9

I opened my eyes suddenly as I started breathing hard and fast.

I then quickly looked around and saw that I was still chained in the cell.

I slowly started to stop hyperventilating, and eventually relaxed a little as I sat there. But jessica... I slowly turned my gaze towards where I had last seen her body, and saw that her body was no longer there. The only thing left was a large bloodstain and a few small pieces of what looked like his remains, her body having been taken away presumably for further consumption.

I then remembered with chills and great sadness what happened to her, soon shaking very hard with fear. I couldn't think of an idea to escape from here as quickly as possible because of the enormous amount of fear I was currently and because of how strong the chains were. I then heard voices nearby, before the sound of approaching footsteps reached my ears. The sounds scared me very much, so I lowered my head pretending to be asleep so that I would not be bothered.

(Third Person POV)

Three figures quickly walked down the cell hallway heading towards Y/N's cell. A light revealed the figures to be DogDay, Bobby Bearhug, and KickinChicken, who soon arrived at Y/N's cell, where they saw he was still with his head down, apparently fast asleep.

"It's time to get him out," DogDay said with a smile while opening the door, before she walked towards Y/N. She then removed the shackles from his right hand and leg, while Bobby Bearhug removed the shackles from his left hand and leg, with KickinChicken waiting at the door.

Once unshackled, his body fell onto the ground with a heavy "Thud!"

DogDay looked at him for a few moments before she smiled more. "Look how cute the sleeping Angel looks. It's time to take him with us to make him ours!" Dogday said with a laugh.

"Oh yes, I want to give him a lot of love and never let him go," Bobby Bearhug said with a loving tone, causing laughter to come from her companions.

"We will give you a very pleasant experience, and I am sure that I can become your favorite!" KickinChicken added with a determined look in her eyes.

"Heh, keep dreaming, Kickin," DogDay responded as she chuckled, causing KickinChicken to snort in annoyance.

DogDay and BobbyBearhug then reached out to carry him, but suddenly, without any warning, Y/N stood up from the ground quickly. He elbowed Dogday and Bobby Bearhug in the chests, causing them both to fall onto their backs in a daze. Without wasting any time Y/N ran towards KickinChicken, and since she was in her smaller form, he was able to give her a strong kick that made her fly back a few feet and land on her back with a bloody nose, knocking her unconscious in the process. DogDay and Bobby Bearhug quickly recovered and tried to stop him, but Y/N was faster, grabbing KickinChicken's unconscious body and throwing her towards both of them before he stepped out of the cell, while the chicken's body crashed into them. Y/N then closed the cell, leaving them locked in, and without a second's hesitation ran away as fast as he could.

Bobby Bearhug quickly got up from the ground and approached the metal door, placing his hands on the bars as she looked down the hallway as best as she could.

"Wait my love!! Please don't go! Come back!! Y/N!!!" She shouted very loudly trying to get his attention. Although she had no success, she did not give up and continued calling out to him, begging him to come back.

DogDay, who was still on the ground, looked at KickinChicken, who was still unconscious and had a bloody nose. "CatNap isn't going to like this" She said, before the look on her face changed from sad to worried. "Oh dear God, CatNap is going to punish us harshly for this, especially me!!"