chapter 2

Leith and I were in inside the cable car that leads down towards an area that I will be working at but didn't tell me what the area was about though until we cable car entered the area

"Mr L/N I introduced to you, palycare" Leith says as I looked out the window

The setting includes various small, detailed houses arranged on a sloping landscape, along with objects such as a market stall, benches, and trees. The ceiling features suspended clouds, giving the impression of an artificial sky. Lighting and shadows enhance the theatrical feel, making the space look like a themed environment, perhaps for an event, movie set, or themed room. The style and setup suggest a creative, fantastical world with playful, imaginative elements. Children are scattered across the playcare, their energy filling the space with laughter and joy. Some are crouched by the tiny houses, peering into the windows as if they expect to see tiny inhabitants inside.Clouds hanging from the ceiling above serve as pretend mounts for those adventurous enough to leap and reach them, while others simply lie on the artificial grass, lost in their daydreams, gazing up at the whimsical sky.

Clouds hanging from the ceiling above serve as pretend mounts for those adventurous enough to leap and reach them, while others simply lie on the artificial grass, lost in their daydreams, gazing up at the whimsical sky.

"Wow! This place is amazing" walking out with Leith

"It is, isn't it?" Leith says "now I need you meet a few people before you begin follow me"

After awhile he led towards a office area

(Describing the offices)

He then leads me towards an office door with a window on it that says Ms Stella greybar. He goes inside first then me and when a woman sitting in a desk looking at some papers in her hands.

"Mr greybar" Leith says causing her to look up in surprise

"Oh! Mr Pierre I didn't see you there what do you need" Stella says shaking his hand then looking at Y/N, "who's that with you?"

"Well that's why I came here this young man wants to be a part of playcare as security" Leith says pointing at Y/N.

"Oh really? then come sit" she says pointing at a chair on the other side of the desk he sits down on it as Mr Pierre starts to walk out the door.

"Well my work here is done good luck to you kid" he says waving goodbye as he walks out.

(After a while)

"And that's it your hired" Stella says shaking his hand as Y/N shakes her hand back excitingly.

"Thank you very much" Y/N with a smile on his face.

"Welcome to playtime co Y/N" she says as she saids "oh i almost forgot" she said as she picks up the telephone on her desks and dials a number.

"Hello? Hey Mr Sawyer I hope your not busy because i have a new employee here and I need you to show him and... you know... ok meet me in my office" she said hanging up and looking at Y/N.

"Who was that?" He said

"Oh someone that's coming to show you something very important" she said

Later a man opens the door, the man had a white coat on like a scientist. "Hello there" the man says, Y/N gets up and shakes his hand and greets himself.

"Y/N this is Dr Harley Sawyer, the head of a research team here at playtime co" Stella says

"You didn't need you greet for me Ms greybar" Dr Sawyer says chuckles "anyways follow me" Dr

Sawyer says opening the door and signaling Y/N to go first, Y/N says goodbye to stella and walks out with Dr Sawyer.

"So Dr sawyer what is it exactly your trying to show me?" Y/N says curious on what it is.

"Wait let's just say the thing is alive" Dr Sawyer says

"Oh so I person-" Y/N said before dr Sawyer almost interrupts him

"No it's not" he says firmly making Y/N look at him in confusion.

"What do you mean is it an animal?" he says looking at Dr Sawyer.

"You'll see"

Awhile later Dr Sawyer leads Y/N into a large room n the center of the room was a large bed shaped like a cat's paw, but what was on the bed made Y/N's eyes widen greatly. Laying there in a large curled ball shape was a rather large purple feline being. He was shocked at this odd sight, and even more so when this feline being stood up, causing Y/n to step back a little out of fear due to the extreme height of the catlike being. The feline stretched its large body like a cat would, before turning its gaze towards both of them, revealing a large toothless smile and large eyes showing black pupils surrounded by white irises, which overall gave it a somewhat unnerving appearance.

"What the fuck?!" Y/N says backing up as Dr Sawyer looked at him laughing.

"Mr L/N I introduced to you, catnap she is the caretaker here at playcare" Dr Sawyer says pointing at the feline creature.

"Wait catnap? Isn't that the purple cat in the smiling critters show?" Y/N says with a shocked look on his face "how did you make this?"

"Let first off it's a female and second of that information is I unfortunately classified to staff" Dr Sawyer said "but would you like to take a closer look?"

"You sure?" Y/N said looking at the window

"don't worry, the glass is unbreakable" Dr Sawyer says

Y/N takes a step closer cautiously towards the glass CatNap looked at him as he moved forward, which made him shiver. Great curiosity was in her eyes as she stared at him, and slowly headed towards him, with both of them soon reaching the glass.

'This is fucking crazy' Y/N said looking at the so call 'catnap'

The doctor looked at this with an intrigued expression. "Stange" he said, causing Y/N to turn to him with a raised eyebrow while taking his on his clipboard.

"What's stange doc" Y/N asked turning to look at the doc.

" when we introduce her to new employees, CatNap always tends to look at them with disinterest or annoyance. But with you, she is so curious about you that she took the trouble to approach you and get a closer look." He said, making Y/n stare at him with intrigue for several seconds, before he turned back to CatNap.

"That's weird" Y/N says turning back towards catnap

"Yes it's very strange" Dr Sawyer says curiously

Y/M then turned and headed away with the doctor, prompting catnap to head back to bed, but not before giving him one last curious look.

She then laid in her bed thinking about who that familiar boy was, a smile appearing on her face. After all, he didn't look bad at all.

She smiled devilishly as she closed her eyes to sleep.

'This will be interesting.' she thought as she sleeps.