the lab part 2

"No, no, no!! This is not happening!!" I muttered, unable to believe what I was reading. That person's name...

"Why of all people, did it have to be her?!?!"

I then let out a nervous chuckle. Maybe it's just a hallucination caused by all of the constant stress....Yeah, maybe that's it. I quickly rubbed my eyes and looked at the name on the brochure again to double check, only for my face to scrunch up upon seeing that the name and picture of her was still there on the paper.

"...Fuuuuuuuck!!!" I cursed while kicking the chair, causing it to roll away and crash into a nearby wall. I clutched my head as my body began to shake with fear.

'Now it all makes sense!!' I thought with alarm. 'That explains all this obsession they have with me! It also explains why, of all the workers in this place, Catnap wanted me the most!! That's where that familiar feeling comes from!'

I wasn't a biologist or anything, but if the science worked like it did in the movies, beings created from an individual's DNA would retain some characteristics of the original. In this case, they adopted Elizabeth's obsessive, jealous, possessive, aggressive, and toxic attitudes towards me.

'This is so absurd!!' I thought with annoyance as I grabbed my head in frustration. 'What the hell have I gotten myself into?!? Why does life keep hitting me so aggressively?! What have I done to deserve all this?! My intention was only to help my brother!! Why am I being punished as if I did something wrong in this place?! I mean, they used me as a pawn to take care of the Playcare orphans, whom I saw as my brothers and sisters, only to use them as experiments for their grotesque plans.

They also wanted to use me as an animal charmer to keep the Critters docile and calm. And speaking of them, there are these same Critters that chase me so desperately. It turns out they have my ex-girlfriend's DNA, and that's why they pursue me with such obsession. This is such a damn mess!

I didn't want to stay there any longer in that eerie place. i was about to leave until i saw something else on the computer, 2 other files one of them made my eyes widen " SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE" 'what?' i thought as i grab the mouse and click on it.

 i was about to leave until i saw something else on the computer, 2 other files one of them made my eyes widen " SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE" 'what?' i thought as i grab the mouse and click on it

(3rd person POV) 'woah!' he thought 'they have that self destruct sequence in here?!' Y/N then backed away and thinking about whether he should use it or not wanting to destroy this place and everything they made, but then he realized that he doesn't know if the bomb will just be for this area or for the entire playcare and knowing how these people are they probably wont hesitate to kill everyone here by blowing he whole place up so then he backed away and then picked his gun off the floor not wanting to risk killing himself. but then as he was about to leave he had an idea, maybe just maybe if he had time here he can grab evidence or more documents of what playtime co has been doing ' i can expose for who they truly are' he thought, he then clicks on the other file