chapter +18

The critters rush Y/N to the infirmary room catnap and dogday carry him while the others follow

"Hurry the fuck up dogday!!" catnap yells

"I'm trying to catnap!!" dogday yells back at her

"Is he gonna be alright! Craftycorn said worried

"We don't know he have to bring the infirmary and see" bubba said

They eventually make it to the infirmary room and lay him on one of the beds, catnap rips off his armor and shirt giving them room for bubba to operate, "bubba get over here!" catnap yells making bubba run towards Y/N while dogday holds his wound "what do we do?!" bobby says with a worried look on her face.

"Ok he's losing blood, a lot of blood" bubba said before walking away and coming back with a needle connect to a blood bag "one of you need to give him your blood, who's going first"

"i will" hoppy said

"No i will" bobby said

"Oh fuck you!" hoppy said annoyed

"This isn't a debate you two!! *huffs* how about we all do it, i'll go first" catnap says

"Ok then hold still" bubba said before placing the needle on her wrist.

(Unknown amount of time)

Y/N slowly opens his eyes, groaning in exhaustion. He saw the ceiling of what seemed like a strangely familiar room illuminated by lamps placed on the walls, he was back in his room. "What happened?" He said to himself confused on how he got there trying to remember what happened he looks up and sees that his upper armor is gone along with his shirt leaving him completely shirtless. He puts his head down and he lays there trying to remember what happened when he suddenly felt a weight on his lap and heard what sounded like a soft purr nearby. He also felt something furry grabbing his arms like warm tight gloves. He immediately raised his head and turned in the direction of the purring, only for his eyes to widen in surprise at the sight.

"Your finally awake my love" it was catnap in her feminine form on top of Y/N

Immediately Y/N tries to move out of the but catnap stops him in his tracks "no you're not going anywhere~"

Y/N looks at her in shock and fear before speaking "why are you- how did I get here-" he said before catnap puts her finger on his mouth silencing him

"Sssshhh easy my love let me explain" she said before moving her finger off of his mouth

"After you stupidly active that bomb, me and the others manage to escape but unfortunately for you, you got hurt while trying to escape"

When she says that Y/N then suddenly remembers what happened he remembers the laboratory and those things those mutated children trying to kill him, he also remembers activating the self destruct sequence and he tried to escape one of those attacked him, he remembers it stabbing him in the stomach and Y/N holds his stomach as he remembers he pain of it but when he did he looks down at his wound but was surprised to see that... it was gone just disappeared like it was never there "what the hell?" Y/N said in pure confusion before hearing catnap laugh. "What do you do to me?"

"bubba said that you were losing a lot of blood and if you font get new blood then you'll die so me and the others gave you some of our blood" she said excitingly

"YOU WHAT?!" Y/N said

"That's right and to our surprise when we did you wounds quickly healthed" she said looking down at his stomach where his wound was "and you know what that means?"