𓊆ྀིMoonlit Moments𓊇ྀི

As the jet touched down on the island, the cool evening breeze greeted them, sending a shiver through their bodies. The rhythmic crash of waves against the shore and the melodious chirping of birds provided a serene backdrop, enhancing the tranquil beauty of their destination.

The mansion, a stunning fusion of white and light blue, stood majestically before them. Its elegant architecture seemed to blend seamlessly with the surrounding natural beauty, creating a perfect haven for their honeymoon.

Jungkook, eyes wide with awe, marveled at the expansive interior. "Wow, the room is so big," he exclaimed, his voice echoing with genuine amazement.

He flopped onto the king-sized bed, sprawling out in a starfish position. The bed's plush, black-and-grey linens contrasted beautifully with the room's sleek, modern decor, offering a cozy refuge from the cool air outside.

Taehyung watched with a soft smile, finding his husband's playful enthusiasm endearing. Seeing Jungkook, his new wifey, so relaxed and carefree brought an unexpected warmth to his heart.

-------------

Taehyung freshened up quickly, the steamy warmth of the bathroom still lingering on his skin as he settled on the edge of the bed. He took out his phone and began scrolling through his messages, but his attention was soon diverted by the sound of the bathroom door opening.

---------

Jungkook stood in front of the mirror, holding the dress his mischievous friends had gifted him. It was a daring piece of lingerie, meant for their honeymoon, and he was torn between embarrassment and curiosity. The delicate fabric shimmered under the bathroom lights, and Jungkook's reflection stared back at him with a mixture of apprehension and resolve.

He took a deep breath, summoning his courage. "It's now or never," he murmured to himself, a determination settling over him.

With a final glance in the mirror, he stepped into the lingerie, letting the soft material hug his frame. The moment felt surreal, a playful challenge from his friends turned into a private adventure for him and Taehyung.

As Taehyung looked up from his phone, his jaw fell open in awe. Jungkook stood before him in the sexy dress, a vision of sensuality and vulnerability. The delicate fabric clung to his form, accentuating every curve, while his cheeks were flushed with a mix of anticipation and embarrassment.

Jungkook moved toward the dressing table, his movements slightly hesitant as he tried to steady his nerves. He placed the bracelet he had worn earlier onto the table, the soft clink of the jewelry the only sound breaking the charged silence.

Before Jungkook could fully compose himself, he felt Taehyung's warm, strong arms wrap around his waist, sending a jolt of electricity through him. His breath hitched as Taehyung gently turned him around, their eyes meeting for a brief, intense moment.

Then, Taehyung's lips were on his, initiating a kiss that was both tender and fervent. The kiss began slowly, filled with an undeniable warmth and affection. Jungkook's hands instinctively found their way to Taehyung's neck, pulling him closer. Taehyung's grip tightened around Jungkook's waist, their bodies pressed together as the kiss deepened.

The world outside seemed to vanish as their kiss grew hotter, their shared breaths quickening. Each touch and caress was a promise of the love they held for each other, and in that moment, nothing else mattered but the sensation of their lips moving together in perfect harmony.

------------

『Please be advised that the following content is mature. I apologise if my phrasing isn't perfect. and I'm new to this and not very skilled at writing mature content 』