𓊆ྀིThe Wedding Day𓊇ྀི

The first rays of the morning sun filtered through the curtains, gently warming the room and casting a golden glow on the figure sleeping in the bed. Jungkook, cocooned in the comfort of his sheets, groaned and turned over, burying his face deeper into the pillow in a futile attempt to escape the light.

The door swung open, and his friends—dressed and ready—piled into the room, each wearing an exasperated look. They had been preparing for this moment all week, and the sight before them did little to ease their anxiety.

Bambam approached the bed and nudged Jungkook gently. "Kookie, wake up."Jungkook mumbled into his pillow, "Hyung, let me sleep a little longer."Jimin, standing by with a look of impatience, added, "Kookie, get up! We don't have time to waste."

Jungkook grumbled, "Why? It's not like today is important or anything."Jennie, hands on her hips, shot him a sharp look. "Did you forget? Today is your wedding!"

The realisation hit Jungkook like a ton of bricks. He shot up, eyes wide with panic. "Wait, what? Oh my god, today is my wedding! AHHHH!"

His friends exchanged exasperated looks as Jungkook bolted towards the bathroom. The chaos of the morning began in earnest.

---------

Today was the day Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung would be united in marriage. The day marked the beginning of Jungkook's new life as Kim Jungkook, husband to Kim Taehyung. It was a day filled with anticipation, excitement, and a touch of chaos.

Emerging from the bathroom, Jungkook found his friends already hard at work. Lisa and Jennie were poised with a makeup kit, ready to transform him with their expert touch. Bambam held his shoes with a look of intense concentration, Yugyeom carried a box brimming with jewellery, and Jimin had the wedding suit draped over his arm.

Jungkook requested only a light touch of makeup, his preference for simplicity evident in his choice. As they worked their magic, the transformation was nothing short of remarkable. Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror, and his friends gasped in awe.

Yugyeom's eyes widened. "Is this the same Jungkook?"Lisa, beaming with pride, replied, "Ah, my hard work has paid off! Look how stunning you look!"Jimin checked his watch, his face a mix of excitement and urgency. 

"Mrs. Jeon is calling. We need to head to the venue."

Bambam, never one to miss a cue, chimed in, "Then let's go!"

----------

The journey to the wedding venue was filled with a mix of nerves and excitement. Jungkook fidgeted in the backseat, his fingers nervously tapping against his leg. Yugyeom, noticing his friend's anxiety, wrapped him in a comforting hug. The warmth and reassurance from Yugyeom seemed to help calm Jungkook's racing heart.

As they arrived at the venue, Jungkook's breath caught in his throat. The decorations were breathtaking—elegant and understated, yet profoundly beautiful.