𓊆ྀིThe Heart of the Home𓊇ྀི

Jungkook and Taehyung lay in bed, wrapped in a cocoon of peace and tranquility, the soft glow of morning light filtering through the curtains. 

The room was still, save for the gentle rise and fall of their breathing. However, the serene moment was abruptly interrupted when Jungkook suddenly stirred. His stomach churned uncomfortably, and he bolted from the bed, stumbling towards the bathroom.

Inside the cool, white-tiled sanctuary, Jungkook knelt by the toilet, his body wracked with the force of his sickness. After emptying the contents of his stomach, he sat back, panting and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. 

He glanced at his reflection in the mirror, noting the pallor of his face. He shrugged off his concern, attributing his condition to an upset stomach. This discomfort had been recurring over the past few days, but he had kept it to himself. He didn't want to alarm Taehyung; the thought of his husband's overprotectiveness turning their home upside down was too overwhelming to consider.

Quietly, Jungkook made his way downstairs, trying to shake off the queasiness. He found Mrs. Kim lounging on the couch, a serene expression on her face. She looked up and immediately noticed the disquiet etched on Jungkook's features.

"Jungkook, are you all right? You look so pale," Mrs. Kim asked, her voice laced with concern.

Jungkook forced a weak smile. "I don't know, Eomma. I just vomited a moment ago."

Mrs. Kim's eyes widened. "Do you feel dizzy?"

Jungkook nodded. "Yes, I do."

Mrs. Kim's gaze softened as she continued. "Have you been craving anything unusual or feeling a strong desire for specific foods lately?"

Jungkook was taken aback by the question but answered honestly. "Well, I've been craving strawberry milk a lot recently."

Mrs. Kim's reaction was immediate and dramatic. She gasped, her eyes lighting up with excitement. She leapt from the couch and enveloped Jin, who had just entered the room, in a jubilant embrace.

"Oh my God, it's happening! It finally happened!" she exclaimed, her voice filled with elation.

Jin looked perplexed and then concerned, glancing at Jungkook, who was now utterly bewildered by the scene unfolding before him.

Jin quickly gathered his thoughts and dashed back to his room. Moments later, he returned with a pregnancy test, holding it out to Jungkook with a look of eager anticipation.

Jungkook's confusion deepened as he took the test from Jin's outstretched hand. "What's going on?" he asked, his voice tinged with apprehension.

Jin and Mrs. Kim exchanged a look of shared excitement and understanding. "Jungkook, there's a chance you might be pregnant," Jin explained, his voice steady despite the excitement in his eyes. "You should take the test to find out for sure."

Jungkook's heart raced as he absorbed the gravity of the situation. He stared at the pregnancy test in his hand, feeling a whirlwind of emotions as he tried to process the possibility that his life was about to change in ways he hadn't anticipated.

---------

Jungkook's eyes widened in disbelief as he stared at the two lines on the pregnancy test. A wave of emotion washed over him, and he struggled to keep his composure, tears slipping down his cheeks. He quickly composed himself and headed downstairs to find Mrs. Kim and Jin, who were sitting on the couch. As soon as they saw him and noticed his tearful expression, they sprang to their feet.