𓊆ྀིA Day to Remember𓊇ྀི

The morning sun streamed through the curtains, casting a warm glow across Jungkook's room. He stretched languidly, yawning as he sat up in bed. 

Today promised to be a busy one. With his engagement now officially announced, he was determined to spend as much time as possible with his friends before life became even more hectic.

After a quick shower and getting dressed, Jungkook made his way to the kitchen for breakfast. His outfit was casual yet stylish: a crisp white shirt tucked into black jeans, his phone snug in his pocket, and his wireless earbuds securely in place. 

As he enjoyed his breakfast, he lost himself in the soothing strains of "daylight" by David Kushner, one of his favourite song. 

Jungkook bid a heartfelt goodbye to his parents. It was Saturday, a day usually reserved for relaxation, but his elder brother, the CEO, was tied up with work and couldn't join them.

 Jungkook understood, but he couldn't help feeling a bit wistful about not seeing him before the big changes in his life began.

He decided to take a walk to clear his head. Despite his wealth, Jungkook preferred walking over driving; it allowed him to enjoy the simple pleasures of life and avoid drawing unnecessary attention. 

As he strolled through the streets, he found himself approaching the café where he and his friends often gathered to work on their projects.

The café's familiar aroma of freshly brewed coffee greeted him as he opened the door. He scanned the room, quickly spotting his friends. 

Jennie and Yugyeom were already in the midst of one of their usual playful squabbles, while Lisa and Bambam watched with amused exasperation. 

Jimin, looking on with a mix of concern and affection, was the first to notice Jungkook's arrival.

"Hey, guys!" Jungkook called out with a bright smile.

The group chorused back, their greetings mingling with laughter. As they settled into their seats, a waiter arrived to take their orders. Coffee and snacks were soon served, and the conversation turned to Jungkook's imminent move.

"We're seriously going to miss you, Jungkook," Jimin said, his voice tinged with a hint of sadness as he hugged his friend. Bambam wore a resigned expression, reflecting the collective sentiment of the group.

"I understand. I'm going to miss you guys too," Jungkook replied, his eyes shining with appreciation. "But we can always visit each other."

Lisa's eyes lit up with an idea. "How about a sleepover at my place? My parents are on a business trip, so the house is free."

The group erupted into excited chatter. "Sure, Lisa! But I need to let my parents know," Jungkook said, pulling out his phone.

He quickly typed a message to his older brother, Yoongi, who often went by the nickname "Kitty Hyung." Jungkook knew Yoongi would handle their parents with less drama than they would.

Jk
Hyung, I'm going to have a sleepover at Lisa's house tonight.

Kitty Hyung
Aish, sure, bun. I'll handle Eomma and Appa. Don't worry.

Jk
Thanks, Hyung.

Kitty Hyung
You're welcome, bun.

Jungkook grinned and shared the good news with his friends. "I'm in!"

"Awesome! Let's head out," Jimin said, already gathering his things.

Lisa offered to drive, and they all piled into her car. As they drove, the conversation turned to their various family backgrounds. Lisa and Bambam's families owned a well-respected company, though not as renowned as the Jeons or the Kims. 

Jennie and Yugyeom's parents worked under Lisa and Bambam's company, yet they were known for their humility and kindness. Their families were respected for their genuine nature, which was evident in their acceptance and support of their children's relationships.

Jimin's family, who owned a successful fashion company, were equally supportive. Though they had initially discussed arranged marriage, they respected Jimin's choice for a love marriage, demonstrating their open-mindedness and affection for their son. 

Jimin's crush on someone was well-known among his close friends—none other than Jungkook's older brother, Yoongi. This unspoken love was a secret known only to a few. Jungkook, Lisa, Jennie, Bambam, and Yugyeom were planning to play matchmaker, though Yoongi remained blissfully unaware of their plans.

The revelation had come when Jungkook accidentally discovered Yoongi's diary while searching for something in his brother's room. The diary, tucked away under Yoongi's pillow, had revealed Yoongi's feelings for Jimin. Jungkook's curiosity got the better of him, and though he felt guilty, he was excited about the prospect of bringing Jimin and Yoongi together. For now, Yoongi was oblivious to the fact that his younger brother had read his private thoughts.

As they arrived at Lisa's house, the scent of freshly baked pizza greeted them, mingling with the warm, welcoming atmosphere of the spacious home. Lisa's family, though absent, had ensured that the house was comfortable and well-stocked.

"Wow, pizza!" Jimin exclaimed, his eyes widening at the sight.

"Yep, I ordered it," Lisa replied with a grin.

"Hey, what if we watch a movie tonight?" Bambam suggested.

"That sounds great!" Jennie agreed.

Jungkook nodded enthusiastically. "I'm in."

They settled in the living room, a cozy space with a large TV and plenty of comfortable seating. Blankets were distributed, and they huddled together as they discussed what movie to watch.

Yugyeom asked, "What should we watch?"

"Let's go for a horror movie," Jennie proposed. "How about 'Alive'? It's supposed to be really good."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "Wait, isn't that a zombie movie?"

"Yeah, it is," Bambam confirmed with a grin.

The group agreed, and they started the movie, each of them clutching a slice of pizza. As the film progressed, the tension of the horror scenes was punctuated by their shared laughter and occasional shrieks.

Exhaustion set in quickly. The adrenaline from the movie, combined with the warmth of the blankets and the comfort of each other's presence, made it hard for anyone to muster the energy to move. 

They ended up falling asleep on the sofa, their heads resting against each other as the movie's final credits rolled.

In their dreams, they were surrounded by a sense of nostalgia and comfort, knowing that these moments were precious. 

They were keenly aware that their friend Jungkook would soon be embarking on a new chapter of his life, and their heartfelt goodbyes were tinged with bittersweet emotions. They were going to miss their "cute bunny," but they also knew that their bond would remain strong despite the distance.

As the night deepened, the house was filled with the soft, rhythmic sounds of their breathing. They were united by their shared experiences and the knowledge that their friendship would continue to flourish, no matter where life took them.

It was a perfect end to a day of memories, a reminder of the enduring nature of their friendships, and the promise of many more moments together in the future.

✧ ˚ 。 𖥔 ˚ 。 ✵ 。 ⋆