𓊆ྀིUnexpected Gifts and Goodbyes𓊇ྀི

A few weeks had passed since Taehyung and Jungkook had openly confessed their feelings for each other. To everyone's surprise, it wasn't the fact that they were together that was shocking. The world had anticipated their union; it was Taehyung's gradual transformation that took everyone by surprise.

One quiet night, Mrs. Kim ventured into the kitchen to fetch a glass of water. As she rounded the corner, she froze, her eyes widening in disbelief. There stood Taehyung, back-hugging Jungkook as he busied himself making a strawberry milkshake. The sight was endearing and unexpected. Taehyung, usually so reserved, was pouting playfully and intermittently pressing gentle kisses to Jungkook's cheek.

Her astonishment was compounded by Mr. Kim, who had come downstairs searching for his wife. Upon seeing her frozen stance, he gave her a gentle shake to snap her out of her trance. His confusion was evident, but Mrs. Kim, still entranced by the scene before her, shushed him with a silent gesture.

Mr. Kim's gaze followed hers, and his expression softened into a mixture of awe and affection. As they watched their son, usually the epitome of composure and reserve, they saw him melting into a display of tender affection they had never witnessed before.

Tears welled up in their eyes as they exchanged a knowing look, a silent confirmation of the choice they had made. They had always believed Jungkook was the one to bring about this beautiful change in Taehyung, and seeing it in action reassured them that their decision had been the right one.

With quiet smiles, they retreated from the scene, leaving the couple in their intimate moment, savouring the newfound warmth in their home.

The following week, Jin found himself unwittingly caught in an unexpectedly intimate moment. It was dinnertime, and Jin had been tasked with summoning Taehyung and Jungkook to join the family meal. As he approached their room, he noticed the door was slightly ajar. With a gentle knock, he pushed it open, only to be greeted by a sight that made his face flush a deep crimson.

Inside, Jungkook and Taehyung were locked in a passionate kiss, completely absorbed in each other. Jin stood frozen, his eyes widening in shock. He was so taken aback by the unexpected display of affection that he could barely process what was happening.

When the couple finally broke their kiss, they turned to see Jin standing there, his expression a mix of surprise and embarrassment. Before Jin could utter a word, Taehyung excused himself, heading to the bathroom and leaving Jungkook to handle the awkward situation alone.

Jungkook's cheeks burned with embarrassment, and he swore silently that Taehyung would pay for this. That evening, he made it a point to ensure that Taehyung felt the full weight of his misstep. As a result, Taehyung found himself banished to the couch in their room. It was a small act of retribution, but Jungkook was adamant about his point.

However, it didn't take long for the tension to dissipate. Within minutes, Taehyung felt a familiar warmth as Jungkook snuggled up beside him on the couch. The two of them settled into each other's embrace, the shared warmth and intimacy making the small space feel surprisingly cozy. They drifted off to sleep together, their bodies pressed close in a comforting embrace.

Though Taehyung remained as stoic as ever with others, the barrier he had built around himself was beginning to crumble. With Jungkook, he was rediscovering a part of himself that had long been buried—a gentler, more open side that was slowly returning. In his husband's presence, Taehyung felt safe enough to shed his icy exterior, revealing a warmth that had always been there, waiting to be rekindled.

The family, accustomed to the cool and distant Taehyung, was taken aback by the evident affection between him and Jungkook. They had never seen Taehyung so openly affectionate, and the change was striking. Lisa, visiting with the rest of the gang, couldn't help but comment on the couple's newfound closeness, coining the term "no space couple" to describe their constant proximity.