𓊆ྀིA Kiss Between Hearts𓊇ྀི

The morning sun cast a warm glow over Daegu as Jungkook followed his usual routine, donning a dark blue shirt and jeans. He bid a quick farewell to Taehyung, who was heading off to work, his parting words a gentle reminder of their mutual affection.

By the time the clock struck 2 in the afternoon, Jungkook found himself in the garden, enjoying a leisurely conversation with Jin. The two of them lounged comfortably, the garden's serene atmosphere a pleasant backdrop to their discussion.

Jin broke the silence with a thoughtful sigh. "Aish, Jungkook, what should we make for dinner tonight?"

Jungkook considered the question for a moment before responding. "I don't know, hyung. How about japchae? It's been a while since we had it."

Jin's face lit up with enthusiasm. "Wow, that sounds great! It's been a long time since we had japchae."

Their conversation naturally shifted to more personal topics. Jin leaned in slightly, lowering his voice as if sharing a secret. "How are things between you and Taehyung?"

Jungkook's expression softened, and he nodded thoughtfully. "It's good, hyung."

Jin's eyes twinkled with a hint of mischief. "Well, you know, since you guys had an arranged marriage, it might take some time to get comfortable with each other."

Jungkook's gaze grew contemplative. "Yes, hyung. By the way, what about you? Did you have an arranged marriage or a love marriage?"

Jin's smile grew wider. "It was a bit of both—a love/arranged marriage."

Jungkook's eyebrows lifted in surprise. "Oh, wow."

Jin's tone took on a more serious note. "By the way, Jungkook, you should know that Taehyung is quite possessive about his belongings."

Jungkook's curiosity piqued. "Really?"

Jin nodded. "Yup. Anyway, give me all your dresses."

Jungkook looked at Jin, bewildered. "Wae?"

Jin chuckled and waved a hand dismissively. "I brought a new soap, and the fragrance is really nice."

Understanding dawned on Jungkook, and he laughed. "Oh, okay, hyung."

Jin gestured towards the house. "Come on, let's go. I'll help you with it."

Jungkook followed Jin, his steps light and his mood lifted by their easy camaraderie. "Okay," he agreed, smiling as they headed inside.

Jungkook and Jin headed towards Taehyung and Jungkook's room, their footsteps light on the polished floor. Jin opened the cupboard and began pulling out Jungkook's clothes, stacking them neatly. Jungkook followed suit, collecting the garments with an air of casualness that masked his growing curiosity.

Once they had gathered all of Jungkook's clothes, they descended the stairs and deposited the pile into the laundry room. Jungkook, glancing over at Jin, asked, "Hyung, should I get Taehyung's clothes too?"

Jin shook his head, a knowing smirk curling on his lips. "Wait until we're done with yours, then you can handle Taehyung's."

Jungkook nodded, oblivious to the mischievous glint in Jin's eyes. "Okay, hyung."

As the evening progressed, the kitchen buzzed with the aroma of dinner. Mrs. Kim, Jungkook, and Jin were busy preparing the meal, their chatter blending with the sizzle of the stove. Jin, with a seemingly innocent gesture, fumbled with the ketchup bottle. In a moment of clumsiness, he accidentally squirted a dollop of ketchup onto Jungkook's shirt.