Chapter Two

"Didn't we promise to meet at the bottom of the mountain, I waited for you for five days. But I didn't see you anywhere? What happen? Where did you go? I got so worry about you. We even went to the indoctrination only to found out that they threw you down to the burial mound."

"If they did threw me down to the burial mound. How come I am still here?" Wei Ying.

"I guess your right since no one can survive that place. Then where did the take you, did they take you to Yiling or NeverNight? And how did you get out without any injury on you? And also, you look very different?" Jiang Cheng look up and down at what Wei Ying is wearing.

"Really? Have I really change?" Wei Ying asked. "Well kinda but not exactly. Where did you go for the past three month? During those month Lan er gongzi and I were about to attack Wen Chao and Wen Zhuliu during the night only to have someone attack them before we can get to them. I never thought it was you who did it right? You were the one that change the talisman right?" Jiang Cheng.

"What if I told you that, when I went into hiding, I end up finding a cave and in this cave I saw some very old book that got left behind by a seclusive master. I begin to learn some very powerful techniques from this book. Do you believe me?" Wei Ying grinned at Jiang Cheng.

"I don't believe you one bit of your story. I think you read too many caricature story when you were young. There's not that much seclusive master around here or old book that got left behind by some seclusive master." Jiang Cheng.

"See what did I said, you will never believe me. As for the rest, I will tell you when I a, ready," 'I don't think I will tell you, Jiang Cheng. It is something you can't know about.'

"Fine, we will talk more later," Jiang Cheng glanced over at Lan Zhan. He went over to where Wei Ying is at, "is good to have you back, why didn't you return back sooner?" Jiang Cheng went to sit down next to Wei Ying.

"I want to return sooner but I want to get rid of Wen Chao and Wen Zhuliu as soon as possible. Also, I heard that you and Shijie are doing alright. You are doing a great job rebuilding your Jiang clan while help fighting the war. Thank you for your hard work, Jiang Cheng or is it Sect leader Jiang now?" Wei Ying teased Jiang Cheng.

"Cut it out! Oh by the way, take your sword with you. I was holding onto it for you until I find you. I don't want it anymore since many people ask me question about why I a, carrying two sword with me."

Lan Zhan waited long enough for his turn, "Wei Ying." Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan with different emotions, "Lan er gongzi or is it Hanguang Jun now?"

"Wei Ying was it you who got rid of all of those Wen disciple on your way here?" Asked Lan Zhan.

"What if it was me?"

"Then it was you who changed the talisman at the place where Wen Chao was staying?" Jiang Cheng asked, this got Wei Ying to turn away from Lan Zhan eye on him. "How did you end up killing them?"

"Lan er gongzi, what do you mean by that?" Asked Jiang Cheng. "Why did you give up your sword for something else?" Wei Ying doesn't want to answer any of Lan Zhan question.

"Wei ying answer me?"

Wei Ying turn to look at Lan Zhan, "What if I don't want to answer your question, Hanguang Jun?" Lan Zhan try to grab Wei Ying only to have him dodging his hand. "Lan Zhan Lan Zhan, we finally got reunited after such a very long time and you end up asking me so many questions. Since you left me to head back to cloud Recesse when we got rescued from the Xuanwu cave it has been a months. Even if you don't see us as classmates, you shouldn't be so ruthless."

"Answer me." Lan Zhan

"I already told you everything, you still don't believe me. I can't explain what happen to me all at once." Wei Ying

"Then come back to Gusu with me, there you can tell me what happen to you." Lan Zhan

"Gusu? Ah that's right, your clan hate people who cultivate dark energy am I right? You try to exorcise me and lock me up, right Lan Wangji? Sorry I rather stay in Yunmeng."

'No, not lock you up or exorcise you. I want to help you,' "Wei Ying this isn't a joke!" When Lan Zhan is about to walk over to Wei Ying, Jiang Cheng went to stand in front of his Shixiong, "Lan er gongzi."

"Lan Zhan, what is it that you want from me?" Asked Wei Ying as he play with his flute. "Wei Ying, there is a price to pay for crafty trick. There is no one in this world have cultivate resentment energy before. Using dark energy will harm your body, and your temperament even more."

"Crafty tick?" Wei Ying walk out from behind Jiang Cheng, "Lan er gongzi, I didn't take anyone spirit away from them. How can crafty tick take one person spirit away from them? What I am learning is talisman and music, how can you call that dark energy? Even if this is crafty tick, I know myself and I know whether they will hurt me or not. As for temperament, I am in charge of my own mind and heart. I know full well what I am doing."

Lan Zhan tighten his hand on Bichen, 'I can't continue to let Wei Ying doing this to himself,' "this is something you can't control by yourself Wei Ying!" Wei Ying went back over to where Lan Zhan is at, he went face to face with Lan Zhan.

"After all, how do other people know what's my temperament is like and why should it be their concern?" Wei Ying said this with a smirk on his face. "Wei Wuxian!"

"Lan Wangji! Why do you choose to go against me right now?! Who do you think you are?! Who does your Lan clan think they are?! I will do anything to go to war against your clan Lan Wangji!" The two won't back down from their argument with one another, this have cause them to become distance from one another.