Chapter Eight

"Jiang Cheng, he is the one who is spying on your clan. What should we do with him?" The guy inside has a blind fold around his eye, "just lock him up for now, seeing that Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan want to get their hand on your Yin Hufu. I don't feel safe having Jie there at Jinlintai."

"I think you should invite Jin Zixuan and Shijie back here to talk. I also don't want Shijie to stay in Jinlintai either."

That day Jiang Cheng send one of his disciple to take his message to his sister back in Jinlintai. "Do you think Shijie will come back here to live with us?" Asked Wei Ying.

"We have to wait and see first, beside I think Jie should make her own decision."

"Mn."

On the next day Jin Zixuan arrive with Jiang Yanli who is behind him riding with him on his sword. "Shijie!" Wei Ying waved his hand up in the sky at Jiang Yanli who is also waving back as well.

Jin Zixuan lowered the two of them slowly to the ground. This way Jiang Yanli can get off easily, "A-Cheng, A- Xian, why do the two of you want me and Zixuan to live here?" Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying looked at each other then back to Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan.

"Let's go inside to talk," the four of them went into the main room to talk about why Jiang Cheng want Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli to live in the Jiang clan instead.

"What my father and step brother sent spy to spy on your clan!!" Jiang Cheng nodded his head. "Wei Wuxian did empathy on this spy, he was sent here by your brother Jin Guangyao and by your father to spy on my clan."

"Why would he do that for?" Asked Jin Zixuan. "Then let me ask you this Jin Zixuan, what is it that your father want the most or what he has been talking about a lot lately?" Asked Wei Ying.

"You don't mean the Yin Hufu do you? He keep on talking about how you should hand it over to him since it is a very powerful tool and no one should have it."

Wei Ying waved his hand back and forth, "I told Jiang cheng that I already destroyed the Yin Hufu. It is not on me anymore."

Jin Zixuan looked at Jiang Cheng who gave a nod, "why does my father want it so bad?" Asked Jin Zixuan.

"How about I answer you that Jin Zixuan? Yin Hufu is a strong tool. It can control the dead, it can bring back the dead but there is one thing that Jin Guangshan doesn't know about it."

"And what is that Wei Wuxian?" Asked Jiang Cheng.

"Yin Hufu and Yin Iron doesn't belong to anyone, it doesn't listen to anyone."

"Then why did the Yin Hufu listen to you?" Jiang Cheng.

"That is because I have this?" Wei Ying pointed at Chenqing, "I forged Chenqing from the dark bamboo tree from within the burial mound."

"Power, strength and greedy, my father want these?" Wei Ying nodded his head.

"Then how about after the wedding that is in two days? After that we will come back to the Jiang clan to live here. I will let Niang know about it."

Two days later

"Why are you up there, Wei Wuxian?" Asked Jiang cheng who is looking up at Wei Ying from the ground.

"I want to avoid Lan Wangji as much as possible," 'I don't know why but some how this isn't the right time to see him or talk to him.'

Jiang Cheng *Sigh* "You can't avoid Lan Wangji forever Wei Wuxian, Jie want to see you or more like the two of us, come down already."

Wei Ying sigh as he jump down from the roof of Jin clan as he landed in front of Jiang Cheng. "Let's go," Jiang Cheng take Wei Ying hand as he dragged Wei Ying to see Jiang Yanli.

On their way to see Jiang Yanli, Wei Ying and Lan Zhan eye met one another. Lan Zhan end up looking away from Wei Ying.

"Well?" Jiang Cheng

"Well what Sect leader Jiang?" Jiang Cheng smacked the back of Wei Ying head with his hand, "HEY!"

"Like I said, you can't avoid him forever."

'What do you want me to do? He has doubt about me? He don't think that I can control this resentment energy inside of me. Is his fault for not believing in me?' "Just forget about it Jiang Cheng."

"Whatever you said Wei Wuxian."

The two arrived at Jiang Yanli room, before the two can knock on the door, the door open up and two pair of hand grab their hand and pull them into the room. "Shijie, don't surprise us like that," Wei Ying look up and down at Jiang Yanli.

"Shijie! You look absolutely beautiful! Very beautiful!" Wei Ying jump here and there around Jiang Yanli.

"Mn, I agree with Wei Wuxian. You look very beautiful."

"You two don't count," the two guys have on a grin, they got close to Jiang Yanli, "Shijie, I think you want to hear from that peacock right?"

"A-Xian!" Wei Ying laugh as he went to hide behind Jiang Cheng. "He will see you soon. We will head out to-"

"Wait wait wait!" The two sibling looked at Wei Ying, "what Wei Wuxian?" Jiang Cheng rubbed his ear since Wei Ying just scream right next to his ear. "Since Jiang Shushu isn't here, Jiang Cheng, why don't you take Jiang Shushu place?"

"Jie?" Jiang Yanli smile as she nodded her head. "I will wait for you two out in the banquet room?" *sigh* 'I think I will stick close to Nie xiong, whose know what the other will do to me when Jiang Cheng isn't around. And there is Lan zhan as well.'

When Wei Ying left Jiang Yanli room, he ran into Lan Zhan on his way to the banquet room. There is awkwardness between the two of them. Lan Zhan take a step back, turn around and left from there, 'Ah, Wei Wuxian Wei Wuxian, you finally got what you deserve. Lan Zhan is avoiding you back.'