Chapter Six

*Sigh* Wei Ying look away from Lan Zhan, 'Just wait a little bit more Lan Zhan,I know it hurt to see me act like this toward you. I know that you are strong, my Hanguang Jun is a strong person,' Wei Ying face palm his face, "Idiot since when did Lan Zhan become your. Don't make that promise Lan Zhan."

The next day, the Jiang, Lan, Nie and Jin went to NeverNight to fight against the Wen clan. Wei Ying who is nearby also help with sending small amounts of resentment energy out to help with taken control of the strong puppet.

*Sigh* "it look like this is working," his yin Hufu come floating out from inside of him, "What do you said Yin Hufu?" The yin Hufu glow in front of him. When he see that all of the strong puppet and other Wen disciple is gone in front of NeverNight, the group head into the main part of the NeverNight.

"Let's go!" Wei Ying grabbed his Yin Hufu as he jump down from where he is at. He then jump on top of NeverNight tower, and he take out his flute, "Let's go Chenqing," he begin to play on his flute.

Lan Zhan know who it is, he doesn't want to turn around to look at Wei Ying so all he can do is start to fight again. The massive dark energy went into the strong puppet as it take over them.

When Wei Ying see the door to Wen Ruohan open up, he jump down to hide on the other side, "who dare interfere with my yin iron?" They all noticed the flute sound has stop playing. "Wen Ruohan!" In come Nie Mingjue angry tone of voice.

Nie Mingjue went to fight Wen Ruohan by himself. He can barely touch him since Wen Ruohan is more powerful then Nie Mingjue. Then Lan Xichen jump in to join the fight against Wen Ruohan.

As for Wei Ying, he has been using the Yin Hufu for a very long time now, 'I should leave from here. They can take care of the rest,' the Yin Hufu disappear back inside of Wei Ying body.

The place Wei Ying can go to is the burial mound. Once Wei Ying got to the burial mound, he surrounded the place with dark energy  this way no no ne can enter into this place while he get his strength back.

NeverNight

Wen Ruohan finally kill by none other then Meng Yao. The war against Wen Ruohan finally over. Lan Zhan suddenly remember something, 'Wei Ying!' He jump up onto the tower, he run around the place to see if he will see Wei Ying or not, "he not here," he look out beyond NeverNight, 'Where are you, Wei Ying?'

Several days later

*Sigh* Wei Ying sigh as he look at the broken piece of Yin Hufu in front of him. 'No backlash for me. I wonder what happen out there, and how long has I been gone?' He gathered the piece up, he walk over to the bloody pool and threw the broken piece into the red bloody pool.

He watch as the broken piece sink deeper, deeper, deeper and deeper until he can't see it anymore. He then let out a sigh of relief, 'Is now gone, no one can get their hand on it," with that Wei Ying walk out of his cave, with a wave of his hand the dark energy clear up all around the burial mound.

Wei Ying breath in the fresh air around him, 'is time to head back to Yunmeng town. I bet Jiang Cheng went crazy if he couldn't find me. He probably send out his new disciple to go find me.'

It didn't take long for Wei Ying to arrive in Yunmeng town since Yiling and Yunmeng is almost close to one another. Wei ying look up at the Jiang clan sign, 'Even though everything is back to normal. One thing have change is....me.'

"Da Shixiong?" Wei Ying look down to see all of the Jiang disciples is looking at him, "Da Shixiong! We went everywhere to look for you! Do you know how worry we all are when we couldn't find you anywhere!" They all shouted at Wei Ying.

"Ah hahaha, sorry. I went to do something before I come back, so uh...where is your sect leader?" Everyone went quiet, they all went back to do there thing. "Hey!"

"Wei....Wuxian!" Wei Ying turn around to see a very angry Jiang Cheng. "Hi Jiang Cheng," he step back away from an angry Jiang Cheng. "Don't you hi me, Wei Wuxian! Where have you been?!" Wei Ying end up running away from there.

Wei Ying then see Jiang Yanli ahead of him, "Ah! Shijie! Help me! Angry Jiang Cheng is after me!" He went to hide behind Jiang Yanli. "A-Cheng?" Jiang Cheng sigh, "I was only joking around with Wei Wuxian. But!" He pointed at Wei Wuxian, "Can you tell Lan Wangji to get off my back! He won't stop coming here to ask about you."

This make Wei Ying look away, 'why is he bothering Jiang Cheng? Doesn't he know that I can't face him yet?'

"A-Xian?"

"Mn."

"That's right, the Jin clan just invited all of the sect to their phoenix hunt. Do you want to come?" Jiang Cheng asked.

"I will but I won't join in the hunt. I will make sure that the Jiang clan will go first," 'that mean the Lan clan will be there too, there is no way to escape from him.'

Phoenix Mountain

Wei Ying who is standing on the other side of Nie Huaisang, he can feel Lan Zhan eye on him. "Wei xiong," whispered Nie Huaisang, "yeah," whispered back Wei Ying.

"I feel a bad aura coming out from Wangji xiong, did you do something to him?" Wei Ying dare not to look, "no, I did not!"

Wei Ying glanced at Lan Zhan, he see him looking down with a sad and hurt expression on his face, *sigh* 'how I wish that I didn't agree to come?'

Then Jin Guangyao come down to tell everyone about the rule, he said that who can shoot all three target get to go into the forest first. First up is Jin Zixuan, he only hit one target. Jin Zixun step out and ask to see who can do better then his cousin.

'Arrogant and a brat,' Wei Ying decide to step out, walk toward the target area and show Jin Zixun that he can do better then Jin Zixuan. He lay the bow down on top of his hand, then he take out three arrow and lay them on top of the bow.

Wei Ying listen to the sound of the wind and then with one spend in full circle, he let go of all three arrow. 'Take that Jin Zixun.'