Chapter Four

After helping Wen Qing and her family settle down in the house in Yunmeng town forest. When Wei Ying left he summon up 20 to 30 talisman, he sent the talisman all over the forest as the talisman embarked into the tree. 'Wen Qing and her family will be safe now. At night no one will see them, in the morning the house will appear for them to go into town to buy thing.'

When everything is done, Wei Ying head straight to the Nie clan. 'I really don't want to see Lan Zhan right now. I know that I can't avoid him since he is also there as well.'

It took Wei Ying a while to get to the Nie clan since he can't maneuver on his sword anymore. Wei Ying finally arrive at the Nie clan. He went to go in search for either Jiang Yanli or Jiang Cheng whoever he see first.

"A-Xian?" Wei Ying turn around to see Jiang Yanli standing behind him, "Shijie." The two of them are now inside of the room that Wei Ying is staying in. They talk for a while until Nie Huaisang and Jiang Cheng come into the room.

Wei Ying avoided Nie Huaisang touch since he doesn't want anyone know that he doesn't have a core anymore. Soon all three left from there, leaving just Wei Ying by himself.

Then Wei Ying felt eye on him, he look out side to see Lan Zhan is looking at him. As for Lan Zhan, he is shock and surprise to see Wei Ying is looking back at him. Wei Ying glared at Lan Zhan with a wave of his arm the door slammed shut in front of Lan Zhan face.

'I'm not going to deal with you Lan Wangji. You don't understand what I been through so don't look at me with that eye of yours.' "This is my only way to join in the fight with the other sect but..." 'they will go after me for my Yin Hufu.' "So be it."

That day in the meeting, Wei Ying can feel eye on him. He end up ignoring that person, 'this meeting is boring, more boring then Lan Qiren lecture back in cloud Recesses.'

"Hey Wei Wuxian, do you have a way to take down Wen Ruohan puppet?" Asked Jiang Cheng. "I do, I don't want to let everyone know yet. You all have to wait and see," with that saying Wei Ying left from there.

Before Wei Ying walk out of the doorway, Lan Xichen asked, "how come you don't carry your sword with you?" Without turning around to look at Lan Xichen, he said, "because I don't want too."

When Wei Ying is about to walk further away from the room, he hear Jin Zixun saying that he is fooling them since there is nothing that can countered the Yin iron.

Jin Zixun then felt a hand on his neck as it lifted Jin Zixun into the air. "What did you just said, Jin Zixun?" Wei Ying walk back into the room.

Everyone in the room felt a chill going up and down their spine, "Nie xiong, I am sure you can tell me what this Jin person just said?" Wei Ying asked Nie Huaisang.

"Jin Zixun said that you're fooling them since there is nothing that can countered the Yin Iron," Nie Huaisang.

"Wei Ying, let him go," Wei Ying eye turn crimson red, "your begging for his life, Lan Wangji?" Lan Zhan bit his bottom lips. "I don't mean that, you don't want to go to war with the Jin clan do you? You don't want to cause trouble for Sect leader Jiang do you?"

Hearing this tick Wei Ying off, "now your threatening me?" His voice is full of anger in them.

"I...." lan Zhan doesn't know how to get through to this side of Wei Ying.

"Wei gongzi, as his cousin, I apologize for what Zixun just said," Jin Zixuan gave a bow to Wei Ying. "If you said that there is a way to counter the Yin iron then we will believe you."

Wei Ying look up at Jin Zixun, "Since Jin Zixuan is the one who apologizes to me. You better watch what you said in front of me, Jin Zixun. First time I let you go, if you try to tick me off again I won't let you off that easily. Do you hear me?" Jin Zixun can only nodded his head.

With a wave of his hand the invisible hand disappear as it drop Jin Zixun from above and back to the ground. Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng left from there once more without turning around to look at the people in the room.

"Hey Wei Wuxian, is there really a way to counter Wen Ruohan Yin iron?" Jiang Cheng asked.

"Yes but....i need to do this in secret. Can you just make up a lie saying that I will come help as soon as possible?"

"Yes but why?" Wei Ying went close to Jiang Cheng, "this tool that I just forge, it is very powerful. If I show this in front of everyone, they will do anything to get their hand one it. Maybe, people like Jin Guangshan."

"Your not serious are you?" Asked Jiang Cheng.

"I am serious. Would you stand up for me, Jiang Cheng?" Wei Ying asked as he looked straight into Jiang Cheng purple eye.

"Hell with it! If they want to go to war against you to get their hand on this tool of your then I will go to war against them!"

Wei Ying have on a big smile, he smacked the back of Jiang Cheng back very hard while saying, "That's my Shidi Jiang Wanyin! You make this Dashixiong very happy!"

Before the war against Wen Ruohan, Wei Ying have a bad feeling about all of the innocent went inside of NeverNight and Qishan. 'I should go let them all know before is too late.'

When night come Wei Ying left the Nie clan to head straight to Qishan. He see that many of the Wen people still there. So he went to tell the people there what will happen soon.

Once they hear the news about this, one by one they spread the news about the Wen clan will get captured by the five clan. They will get captured and put to work by one of the five clan.

When this is done Wei Ying left from there to head back to the Nie clan, 'hopefully by tomorrow morning all of them left Qishan and NeverNight.' Just as Wei Ying enter into the gate he see, "Isn't pass your bed time, Lan er gongzi?"

Lan Zhan can see the red glow of Wei Ying eye in the darkness, "Wei Ying."