Chapter Seven

*sigh* "I thought that I won't get to leave from there," Wei Ying went to find a place to lay down since he doesn't want to join in on the hunt.

He then find a spot near a lake, "mhm, peaceful and quiet." The wind, the sound of bird and the sound of tree leaf lured Wei Ying to sleep.

Lan Zhan who is wondering around the forest looking for prey, instead of finding prey he see Wei Ying sleeping near the lake. He is hesitating either to get close to Wei Ying or not.

'Walk away Lan Wangji, walk away, you promise not to look at him anymore,' lan Zhan doesn't know it but Wei Ying has been keeping an eye on him. "Mhm, Hanguang Jun, you are strong. I don't know when or how long I want the two of us to stay away from each other but....when the time come, I will let you know."

Wei Ying slept until almost midnight, he wake up to see the sun is on the horizon, "I wonder if they caught a lot of prey or not,"he got up to go meet up with Jiang Cheng and his disciple.

"Da Shixiong!" Wei Ying can feel everyone eye on him. *Tsk* "Stop looking at me," he glared at everyone around him. "Did you do something to get the Jiang clan to get more prey then all of us?" Come a very angry Jin Zixun.

Wei Ying end up slapping Jin Zixun across his face and kicked Jin Zixun very hard as he went flying back to the tree behind everyone else. "I'll have you know you little brat!" Wei Ying pointed at Jin Zixun. "Why don't you ask Sect leader Jiang to see if I was part of the hunt or not. Did you hear my flute playing? Do you see me playing on my flute? How can I catch more prey for the Jiang clan if I am not part of the hunt!? You didn't get anything probably because you don't know how to hunt, Jin Zixun!"

Jiang Cheng step in as he stand in front of Wei Ying, "Well does anyone else want to said anything to my Shixiong?"

They all walk away from there, "Jiang Cheng, I will meet you back at the Jiang clan. Make sure Shijie is doing fine here in the Jin clan okay?" Jiang Cheng nodded his head. Wei Ying left from there without glancing at Lan Zhan who saw the whole thing.

"Wangji, are you worry about Wei gongzi?" Lan Zhan turn away from his brother, "no, I am not."

Lan Xichen sigh, 'I know you do, Wangji. You won't said it out.' "Alright, let's head back to Jinlintai for the banquet." Lan Zhan turn to look at where Wei Ying left off too, then he turn back around to walk next to his brother.

When Wei Ying arrive back in Yunmeng town, he went to see Wen Qing and her family. "Wen Qing!" The door to the house open up, the people in the garden look at the doorway, "Wei gongzi."

"Wei Wuxian, what are you doing here?" Asked Wen Qing who come out from inside of the main house, "I just left Jinlintai, since I feel like I am unwelcome there. I thought that I should come by to see how you and your family are doing?" Wei Ying look around the place.

There is a flower bed, radish growing out of the ground, a fruit tree and a place for Wen Yuan to play in.

"Everyone is doing good. Thank you for taken us away from our home, Wei Wuxian."

"Mn. I'm just glad that I was able to get other Wen away from NeverNight and Qishan. If not the other clan will slaughter them all."

"At least all of the other Wen is safe," Wen Qing look at Wei Ying, "how come you are not with Lan er gongzi?" At the mention of Lan Zhan, he went stiff, "Lan er gongzi doesn't like your dark cultivation?" Wei Ying shake his head no.

"You won't let Lan er gongzi or Sect leader Jiang know about it?" Wei Ying shake his head no again. "You want to keep this secret forever?" Wei Yin nodded his head. "Please keep it a secret Wen Qing."

Wen Qing sigh, "fine." This make Wei Ying very happy, "I saw uncle fourth and granny is selling radish in town. How busy going for them?" Asked Wei Ying.

Wei Ying stay there until night fall. When he left Wen Qing house he see someone is sneaking around the place. 'You think you can sneak around here,' in a flash Wei Ying disappear from there and reappear behind that person.

He hit the back of that person neck this cause them to went unconscious, 'let's see who sent you here," Wei Ying take that person back to the Jiang clan. He put that person in the Jiang clan dungeon.

Wei Ying did empathy on this person, he see that it was Jin Guangyao who sent this person to spy on the Jiang clan. 'A spy? Does Jiang Cheng know that there is a spy spying on the Jiang clan? I should let Jiang Cheng know about it when he come home tomorrow.'

The next day Wei Ying waited for Jiang Cheng in front of the sword hall where all of the Jiang disciple practices their swordmanship. Then Jiang Cheng walk through the front door of the Jiang clan. In that instant Wei Ying went to grab Jiang Cheng hand and take him away from there.

"Hey hey Wei Wuxian!" He take Jiang Cheng to his room, he put up a lock spell and silence spell around the room. "Jiang Cheng, there has been a spy spying on your clan. It was Jin Guangyao who sent the spy."

"WHAT?! how dare he sent a spy to spy on my clan?! Where is this spy?!" Shouted Jiang  Cheng.

"In your dungeon. It look like they want to keep an eye on me, I know the reason why. They want to get their hand on my yin Hufu, the thing that they don't know is I already destroy the Yin Hufu."

"You did?"

"Mn."

"Is that why you been gone for several days?" Wei Ying nodded his head again. "By the way, I didn't see Shijie with you, where is she?" Jiang Cheng went to sit down on his bed , "it look like Jie and Jin Zixuan is with one another now, they want to continue their arrange marriage."

"Isn't that a good thing?" Wei Ying patted Jiang Cheng shoulder, "I guess so."