Spain, Germany, Italy, France

To the side is Tori.

Five months later

Seven more months before I leave Spain and go somewhere else. So far I have trained ten packs here.  They all sucked. Gosh It was like they still lived in the dark ages.  I hadn't spent all of my time training though I also did new things.  I had never gone sightseeing so while I waited for my next assignment I did that.  Right now I am standing inside the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain.  I love Spain the way everyone talks and dresses is so enthralling.  I mean before I ran away I had never even left Colorado.

One year and six months later in Germany

Shift come on I thought watching two of my trainees freestyle.  Now Now is the time if you don't shift now you'll lose.  The boy didn't shift and the girl's wolf rammed into him from the side. He fell on his butt and the girl's tiny form stood over him.

"The win is Tori's" I shouted. She walked over to me and I said "congrats You are your packs number one warrior from this batch.''

She shook her head and said "thanks for training me but I won't be top warrior not with these sexist pigs around."

I smiled and said "Oh really well then I have an Idea let's see how they do with out you."

"what do you mean?" She asked me.

"Imean you are coming with me to Italy," I said hearing her gasp of delight I continued saying "It will be nice to have some company and a assistant in training."

She nodded her head excited by the fact she was gonna get away from the controlling hypocrites.

I laughed at her eagerness and tugged her up to the room I was staying in.  "Okay" I said "Go pack your bags I will find you and we will leave around midnight okay so be ready by then."

She smiled at me happily and began to open her mouth then her smile became a frown and she asked "Can I say good bye to my brother?"

I nodded fiercely and said "Of course I know that family can be important."

She gave me a strange look and said "what do you mean can be?"

"I'll explain on the road" I replied.

Later at Midnight

I followed Tori's scent and arrived at her room.  I knocked gently and her blond curls popped out looking all around.  When she spotted me her Grey eyes lit up.  It was then I realized Her eyes were the same shade of grey as mine and that guy Luke from the Dead Rabbit Cliff pack. ( from chapter eight Important matters) 

Tori grabbed her bags and tipp-toed out behind me.  We got into my Lambo which had been transported here from America.  Then we began the drive to Italy.

One year and a month later in Italy

Tori, Eli, and I sat on my bed laughing It had been a little over a year since Tori and I had arrived in Italy and eleven months since we had met Eli.  She was now part of our group.  They both had appealed to the European council and gotten jobs with me.  Tori had gone first before we met Eli and had been such a brat they almost said no.  Little Eli had gone later and her sweetness had been a factor that almost made them say no.  In fact they had said no then Eli showed them her fiery side and the gave her the job.  In fact I had almost not invited Eli to join us until she showed me her fiery side.

FLASHBACK

Tori and I were on patrol for the pack we were training. They were all running their laps and I had told everyone to go including the parolees.  Suddenly I heard a sound and stopped moving signaling Tori to the same by switching my tail around. Then an extremely small wolf stumbled out of the brush. It was so small I thought it was just a pup.  I got closer and saw the markings on it's sides that proved that this black wolf was not a pup.