I can take you

1 year later

I finally finished my training I'm the best fighter here. I'm happy to leave I have to train six more months with Tom'a cousin's pack. After that though I can go teach people how to fight. I'm leaving the pack today. All I have to do is at good by to Tom and Sam they are the closest I have to friends. I walked up to them and smiled not bothering with any other show of emotion. Then with confidence in my voice I said "goodbye I will never forget the help I recived at your hands". They smiled at me and nodded then they turned on there heels and walked away. I climbed into the airplane and began the long ride to California. No I didn't go to the coast I went to central valley California. I stepped of the plane and got my luggage from the luggage claim. I looked around and spotted someone waving around sign that said 'Nina Brookes'. I approached them and as I approached I studied him then noting facts and filing them away.

When I reached him I said " hello I believe your my ride".

The man said "yes I am the names Matt Hollan." He held out his hand for a shake and I responded with a firm one saying "Nina Brooke's pleasure to meet you".

He chucked and said "ditto". I slid into the back of his black BMW and leaned back thinking. Wow hard to believe I'm only fourteen I've been through so much. Adoption, abuse, running away, training, coming here. So much and I'm not even half way through my life. Huh I sighed as the car jerked to a stop. I got out thinking 'here I go'.

I stepped onto the drive way to be greeted by a man who looked like Tom. He said "hello I'm Ben the alpha sorry I couldn't pick you up from the airport but hopefully my beta was good company."

I said "oh he was fine. So when do we start."

The alpha gave me a strange look and said "whenever you want you have all of today to settle in."

I politely said "I thank you but no I would like to began my training today. I leave in exactly six months and I take most weekends for my personal training. So it would be better to start now."

"ok" he said looking slightly shocked. I smiled as I stripped down to a sports bra and some shorts. The alpha instructed "ok we have to determine who will teach you by how good you are we will start this by having a mock fight between you and my Gamma."

I nodded and got into position. A guy shifted and lunged at me I stayed in human form and threw a punch straight into his chest. He fell and was dragged to the infermary.

The alpha looked at me in wonder and said "now you may mock fight my beta."

The beta having seen me fight early circled me warily. I feigned to the right then hit him in the stomach. He doubled over in pain and I knocked him unconscious. I looked over at the clearly unnerved alpha. He stumbled through words and then his attitude changed.

He said"you are a mighty warrior and I shall train you personally. Come to my office and we will discuss schedules."

I went into his office and spoke with him. After that I went to my room to catch some shut eye.

Hoping just hoping that tonight I don't have a nightmare about my original pack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do u think I did two chaps today. I love you.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN