Staying

I quickly stood up and turned to face the new comer. "Oh yes we are fine but one question where are we?"

He chuckled and said. "You guys are in Arizona."

I turned to Jordi and said "Ha take that!" Then I looked back at the amused guy who stood before us and said "Can you take us to your Alpha we need permission to be on his land."

He looked surprised so I decided to help him out. "You have a wolf's scent that's how I knew."

"Oh yeah." He said quietly.  "Well Ladies since your car is totaled would you like a ride in mine?"

We all muttered our agreement then clambered into his car.  It was a tight squeeze but somehow we managed to fit all of us and our bags in the car.

"So tell us  what's your name ?' Eli questioned trying to get him comfortable before i asked the question  we all were thinking.

"Nick" he answered. "How about you guys what's your names?"

We all introduced our selves to him and sat back into a comfortable silence. I broke it by asking " So how come you live with a pack if your human?"

"Well I'm mated to a wolf" he answered quietly.

"Really" asked Tori "How did you guys know you were mates was it the normal way did you feel attracted or was it just her?'

He chuckled and said "Slow down.  At first I just thought she was hot and I loved her personality but soon I began to feel the sparks and the other signs."

"Aww how cute." Squealed Eli.

"Thanks" said Nick "I'll tell her you said that."

We nodded and I was about to answer when Nick stopped the car and we all clambered out.  A wonderful smell blew across the clearing and I looked around discreetly trying to see where it was coming from.  It smelled like mango and strawberry combined in a mouth watering way.

"Well I'll take you guys in to see the Alpha" said Nick.  We all nodded our agreement with the plan and began to follow him inside.

When we reached the Alpha's study we knocked and Nick left.  "Come in" Called a voice that was deep and sultry. 

We walked in and I was engulfed in the sweet smell again but I knew it wasn't the Alpha who sat before me.   I sighed and turned to him smiling.

"Hello I'm Nina Brookes and these are my sisters Tori, Jordi, and Eli. We are here to request permission to stay on this land because my sister crashed our car.  We won't stay for long of course just until I can fix my car or get a new one."

"You have permission to stay." the Alpha said nodding his head with his shaggy brown hair falling in his eyes.

"Thank you Alpha" I said bowing my head respectfully.

"Call me Vincent" He said an I nodded.

He smiled flashing me white teeth and then said "One of my pack members Alec will show you to your rooms where my Beta Kayden will come to make sure you girls are settling in."

We walked out of the study and a short plump man stood there and extnded his hand "I'm Alec I'll show you to your room. "

We followed him and he dropped each of us off in a room starting with Eli and ending with me.  I grabbed my bag and began to unpack.   I had just put away the last of my belongings when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in" I called. 

The door opened and I almost fell to my knees because of the sweet smelling mango strawberry scent that came rolling in.