Training

I woke up at dawn and headed out to the practice courts I did my daily routine one hour of human to human techniques one hour of human to wolf techniques and one hour of wolf to wolf techniques. At seven AM the I went inside and grabbed a protein bar. after I ate it I went back out side just as the alpha did. Ben saw me and said "for me to get the full extent of your power I am going to need to fight you my self."

"sure" I said "what style".

He replied "we will do all three start ing with human to human."

He got into a fighting stance and smirked I could take him looking at him I could see he was fit but not to strong. I'll be fine.

I circled Ben waiting for him to move. Suddenly he lunged and tried to put me in an arm lock. I used that to my advantage flipping him over my hip. Then I picked him up from the ground and pinned him against a wall.

Ben said "I give." I released him and waited for him to say more. Then he said "that was very impressive point to you. Let see if you do as well in human to wolf. We will start with you as the human." Ben shifted and attacked going for my left leg. I kicked out with the leg he went for and hit him in the jaw. He flew backwards a few feet and I followed. I lightly tapped his temple and said "I would knock you out but then i'd get bored."

H grunted and said "well done a quick break and then you'll be in wolf form and I'll be in human."

I nodded my consent and then stepped into the kitchen. Once in the kitchen i located a water bottle and drank it.

Then I went back outside to see Alpha Ben waiting in human form. I shifted and sat down he moved towards me and I did nothing. Once he was in range I gave a great leap and landed on his shoulders pinning him down I put my teeth on his throat and waited for a surrender.

"I give now ready for wolf to wolf?" asked Ben.

I chuckled and said 'yes' through the mind link. He shifted into a wolf and we began.

He circled around me cautious by now. Suddenly he darted in and snapped at my throat. I dodged and sent a counter attack. He leaped away from my swiping paw and stumbled. As he dropped I jumped forwards towards his throat. He moved his head and I scraped his shoulder. Quickly moving my head left I managed to grab his throat. He whined and scratched me but after a minute he said 'I give'. I jumped off of him and howled in victory.

After that I shifted back and said "good fight alpha."

He bowed at me and said "you are an excellent fighter I have nothing to teach you go to the council explain your wish to remain rouge and recive your first mission you deserve it."

I nodded in thanks. Then I went up to my room and picked up my luggage. I went downstairs only to find Matt waiting for me in the car. I jumped in the car and we began the 10 hour long trip.

10 hours later

We arrived at the elders mansion and I stepped out of the car. I walked up to the front and a guard asked me "Ma'am what is your name and do you have an appointment.

I nodded and said "my name is Nina Brookes. My appointment is at 8:00."

The guard said "I have you on my list follow my I will show you your temporary rooms."

I walked into a room with red velvet everywhere. On every thing that wasn't red was a golden silk. I stared for a moment then settled in.

At eight the guard came and led me to the meeting room. On the walk I thought "I hope they approve. I may only be 14 but can kick butt. I will get this mission with or without there permission.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry folks nothing else for you today I