Discover

We were in the car somewhere in Texas. We had no idea where we were going except for the fact that my gut feeling was from the Great Luna. Which means I probably would find my mate soon. Sometimes we  would find a rouge and stop there but that was only once or twice a week.

"I think we just drove into Mexico" Hollered Jordi.

"Shut up I'm trying to sleep" murmured Tori throwing her pillow at the loud obnoxious sister.

Eli chuckled then said sternly "No fighting it's distracting and I'm trying to drive."

I began to mimic her in a snotty tone of voice and everyone dropped everything besides driving to stare at me in amazement. 

"What" I asked self consciously kind of creeped out by it.

"You haven't ever done that before," Said Tori right as Eli said "What did the Luna do to you?"

Jordi didn't say anything but began to howl in laughter tears streaming down her face.  Every one else joined in and I put my noise up in the air snootily.  That just made the nimrods laugh harder.

"Well I'll have you know-" I began only to be cut off by a loud crash. I was disoriented at first then I realized that Eli had crashed the car.  My Lamborghini!

I climbed out of the car and saw Tori and Jordi getting out to. "Eli are you okay?" I asked calling out.

"Yeah I'm fine but I can't get the door open." She replied.  Tori and I rushed to the other side while Jordi held a strip of her shirt to her head.  Any cuts or bruises I had recieved had already healed due to my werewolf genes so her cut must have been pretty bad.

Tori and I grabbed the handle on the door and began to yank on it but it was jammed pretty good.  We looked at each other and then at Eli through the window and we made a silent agreement.  She would step back and I would use part of the training that I had recived and not shared. 

I kicked the handle once and it popped off causing everyone else gasped thinking that now they had no way to get Eli out. I rolled my eyes at thier dobt and kicked the door twice in the same place.  It popped open and Eli tumbled out only to be caught by Jordi whose head was fully healed.

I looked at Eli and saw no injuries so I said "You murderer you killed my baby. My Lambo!'

I fell to my knees clutching my chest. "Are you ladies all right?"  Someone asked catching us by suprise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N okay guys I updated yay now I need to know about her new mate

1. Human or wolf?

2. What name do you want for him?

3. Do you want me to do some chapters with the sisters and their mates as bonus chaps when I finish with  Nina's story or should I do a sequel?