Training = Failure

Today is my first training session I am so excited. I know some moves from when I was strong enough to fight off my pack. That should help. Tom told me that we will run two miles, practice hand to hand combat, knife fighting, and then wolf form. There Tom is now we can start.

Tom said "ok Nina out two mile is running around the pack house twice."

I gasped was the pack house really that big. Turning to look back at it I thought 'yes it really is that big'. I looked at Tom grinned and then began to run. I ran a half of a mile before I collapsed gasping in agony. Tom ran up yelling '"are you ok". That's all I heard as the world went black

(was gonna stop here was nice and didn't scroll Down there's more.)

I woke up in a room with white walls. Tom and some man were leaning over me.

The man reached out his hand and said "hi I'm Sam the pack doctor." I leaned over and shook his hand. Then he continued saying "it appears your leg was broken and set wrong we need to rebreak and reset it."

I nodded mutely and laid back closing my eyes. The doctor, Sam set to work and broke my leg quickly and deftly. As soon as it was broke he set it up.

After Sam finished he said "you were very good you didn't even wimper."

I smiled sadly and said " I have had worse with bad intentions I can handle that with good intentions." Tom and Sam nodded thoughtfully and walked out the door. I sighed laid down my head and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note

See don't I love y'all another chapy for my little Dinosaurs Grr 17 reads thank y'all