Chapter 11 - Boogie Down Love

'Are you not just doing this to get rid of the fact you and Teegan split up yesterday?' I heard my best friend say to me as she was re-applying her eye make-up in the toilets of a five-star nightclub.

'Shut up Millie! She cheated on me so fuck her.' I mumbled back as I was touching up my hair in the mirror next to her.

It was quarter past eleven and we had been out for a good few hours and I was starting to a feel a little drunk. Me and Millie decided to go out drinking last minute as we had nothing else to do.

I had split with my girlfriend of two years yesterday after I had caught her in bed at it with one of my so-called best friends. Millie was right. I was here drinking and drowning my sorrows because of Teegan but I wasn't going to give anyone the satisfaction of knowing that I was upset about her.

'You can admit it Chlo! I'm not going to tell anyone.'

'Are you trying to make me cry when it took me four hours to get ready?' I smirked back at Millie. 'Come on, let's go pull some hotties!'

Millie rolled her eyes and shook her head playfully as she followed me out of the toilets and out into the classy nightclub.

Millie had seen a handsome looking guy in the crowd and asked me if she could go ahead and dance with him whilst I went to the bar and order our next drink.

Nodding to agree, I had gone my separate way towards the bar to order two sex on the beach cocktails. As I was waiting for the drinks to be made, I heard a real high pitch squeal from behind me.

'Millie! I thought you were dancing with Prince Charming?' I teased poking her tummy playfully.

'I was but oh my god Chloe. I've done you the biggest favour in the world! If you don't wanna be my best friend when we're eight six and were in wheelchairs, there will be big trouble.'

'Babe, you're drunk! What the hell are you on about?!'

'Cheryl is here!' The blonde jumped up and down in excitement.

'Cheryl who?' I had said thinking in my head, the only Cheryl I know is the idol that I had always dreamt of meeting. Surely she didn't mean 'the' Cheryl.

'Er the woman that you've fancied the pants off for so many years. The singer; pop star; one of the biggest UK celebrities!'

'You're winding me up!' I laughed hard as her face turned serious.

'Why would I stop dancing with Mr Dreamy over there just to wind you up?' She raised her eyebrow and at that point, I genuinely believed her.

I couldn't and didn't say a word. I just let her finish. 'Anyway, I kept my cool and introduced myself, told her that you had the craziest, most ridiculous crush on her and now she wants to meet you.'

'Millie! Why did you have to say that about me?' I cringed.

'I told you she was bisexual. She is so eager to meet you.'

'She is not bisexual Mill...' I was about to finish my sentence but I couldn't as for the most beautiful woman was now stood in front of me.

'Hiya babe.' She almost growled into my ear after she had walked more towards me. 'I heard you're a big fan?'

Her body was so close; I could almost feel it leaning against me. Her hot breath tingled the back of my neck as her fragile hands rested on one of my shoulders. She was so much more perfect in real life, if that was even possible.

Cheryl was wearing a white blouse that fit her body shape just right and was slightly open showing just the right amount of cleavage. She wore a pair of pale blue skinny jeans that hugged tightly at her hips and finished off the look with a pair of high black wedges.

Her brown chocolate curls were swept over one shoulder. Her tanned skin and the way she wore her make-up had me instantly hot under the collar.

'So are you then?' Cheryl giggled as she looked at me with her pretty brown eyes as she wore the most adoring smile, showing off her famously deep dimples.

'Y=Yeah...' I stuttered in utter amazement. I had it planned in my head over the past few years that if I ever met Cheryl in my life, I would scream, cry and look an utter mess but tonight, there was nothing. No sound could come out of my mouth. Not even a whisper. I was thankful that I didn't break down into a state in front of my idol but I felt like such an awful fan that I couldn't even bring myself to speak to her.

'It's okay babe, I don't bite, honest.' I heard the cute Geordie giggle again.

'I'm sorry. I'm just shocked I guess. It's not every day that I run into a celebrity, especially one that I have adored for most of my life.' I managed to fight against the nerves in the pit of my stomach.

'And fancy the pants off.'

'What?' I exclaimed loudly.

'Millie told me.'

I shot a pure evil look towards my best friend. I know she told me that she had said some things to Cheryl but I didn't think she actually meant it.

Millie sent a crafty signal to say she was going back over to dance with Mr Right and made a swift escape.

'I'm gonna kill her.'

'It's fine, I'm flattered.'

'And freaked out most probably.' I muttered 'would you like a drink?'

'I would but I shouldn't. I'm in the studio early in the morning and I've already had s bit to drink.' The brunette bit her lip signalling her rebellious behaviour and I was trying so hard to keep my hands off her.

'I do like this song though.' She smirked. 'Why don't we go dance instead?'

After five minutes of me protesting saying that I couldn't dance, I reluctantly agreed to her pouting. Cheryl grabbed my hand and dragged me to a dark corner of the dance floor.

The hot brunette grinded up and down my body as she gripped onto my hips tightly. I swayed sexually with her, mirroring her actions.

Cheryl brought her arms over my shoulders and pushed my head closer for her to purr into my ear.

'You're an amazing dancer. You have great rhythm.'

She could see my face blushing before she added. 'And you're so fucking beautiful. I'm sorry if you have a partner but I can't take my hands off you.'

'It's okay, I'm single.' I managed to reply. 'My girlfriend, well my ex girlfriend now cheated on me. I caught her in bed with one of my best friends.'

I saw the look of shock and horror written all over Cheryl's face. 'Oh babe, I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say other than, who the fuck could cheat on you? You're perfect!'

I really couldn't believe what Cheryl was saying to me.

'Well guess what? She spoke again.

'What?'

'You can be my boogie down love.' Her voice had now turned to a sexy growl.

Never in a million years would I have guessed what happened next.

The hot brunette had kissed me.

����������4S�M