Chapter 13 - White Lies

'Chlo, can I have a word with you. It's quite urgent.' I heard my best friend Cheryl shout from the lounge. I had just made a well deserved coffee from the Tassimo machine, after the long busy day that I had.

I set down my coffee on the kitchen counter before rolling my eyes. 'Alright, I'm coming.'

When I had got to the doorway of the lounge, Cheryl was sat up right on the edge of our leather recliner sofa and she patted the empty seat next to her.

'Come here babe; take a seat next to me.'

'What is all this about?' I sniggered as I did as she instructed.

'Right, there's no other way to say this so I'm just gonna say it anyway.' The Geordie sighed before she carried on. 'I've noticed things have changed between me and you.'

'Have you?' I raised my left brow in confusion but I just let her carry on.

'Yeah, every time I come close to you, you stutter. You get trembles and shakes when I hug you and well...'

'Well what?'

'You're always staring at my butt.' She bit her bottom lip nervously. 'Do you fancy me? I'm not bothered if you do, I'd be flattered but it's better to get it out in the open.'

'Oh my god, no. That would mean I'd have to be a lesbian! And I'm definitely not one of those.' I replied in the most realistic shocking tone I could possibly pull off.

'Aw come on Chlo... We all know you're not straight.'

Shit! Cheryl caught on. She knows I'm gay and I'm madly in love with her. I've always found her adorable and attractive. But she was right. The past few weeks, things have changed. I started falling for her. And even though I tried to stay calm and collected, I couldn't control the feelings she always gave me. I was undeniably in love, but crazily, I denied it.

'Don't be so stupid Chez! You know me better than anyone else does!' I started to raise my voice defensively. 'Now if you don't mind, my coffee is going cold in the kitchen.' And with that, I stood up to make my way out of the lounge, when Cheryl darted up and blocked my way.

'Quit with all the stupid little white lies Chloe! I couldn't give two flying fucks who you are but I'd rather you just tell me the truth. It must be hard living a lie!' I could see that Cheryl was getting frustrated. Her dimples had quickly disappeared and her face was growing redder by the second.

'Whatever Cheryl, I'm not arguing with you, I can't be arsed with it.'

'Chloe, you get so jealous when I go out with someone other than you. You lose your breath when I touch you. You can't even speak when I call you!'

I couldn't say anything back to the Geordie brunette. It was killing me inside that I was too scared to tell her I was in love with her. Too scared to lose her, even though she said I wouldn't. The only option I had left was to just walk away from it all, and I did just that. I brushed past her shoulder accidentally and received electric shivers down my spine. Damn you Chloe!

Before I even left the lounge, Cheryl ran after me and grabbed my arm, spun me around and did something I've only ever dreamt about. She kissed me. Angrily. Passionately. Each of her hands were on each of my cheeks as her soft lips started to bruise mine.

Clumsily, she pushed me to the nearest wall and our bodies crashed together. Her hands slipped down my neck, chest and stomach till she rested them on my hips which caused me to let out small gasps and moans of pleasure.

'Now tell me you're not a lesbian and that you don't fancy me.' The sweat eager beauty purred in my ear before nibbling at it.

'I don't fancy you Cheryl.' I gasped.

And with that, the beauty instantly stopped what she was doing and took a few tiny steps back; her facial expression was showing pure awkwardness.

'I don't fancy you Cheryl because I'm crazily, stupidly in love with you.' I blurted out before hanging my head down to stare at the floor, hoping that were I was standing would just open up and gobble me whole.

Then I felt her finger hook under my chin and lifted my head up to her level so I was gazing into her deep brown eyes, making me melt with her stare.

'I love you too Chloe. Now let's stop with all the secrets and take me to bed! I want you to do all that you want to do with me because tonight baby girl, I'm all yours.

And that is all that I needed to hear. I picked her up by her bum till her legs were wrapped around my waist. Our lips collided once more and Cheryl slyly slithered her tongue inside as she was moaning huskily. Clumsily, I carried her up the stairs until I was stood at the end of the hall and gave her the best ultimatum yet.

'Your bedroom or mine?'

'Mine... Ours... Fuck. Right now, I could go anywhere.'

I swung open her bedroom door and threw her onto the bed before crawling on top of her and hungrily ripping at her clothes.

'Fuck Chloe. I need you so fucking bad!'

When I had removed every item of clothing apart from her underwear, I had to take a few moments to admire the breathtaking view. The brunette was a wearing a black lacy bra with matching thongs. Her hair was bouncing and flowing over the front of her shoulders and her now smudged eye make up from the frantic teasing had given the Geordie a sexy smoky look, finally the glow of her slightly sweaty tan was glistening upon her skin.

'Please make love to me Chloe?' She begged just before I closed the gap up to kiss her, placing my knee in between her legs on her pleasured area and slowly moving it in time with her thrusting hips.

'On one condition!'

'Yes! Of course! Anything!'

This woman was like putty in my hands.

'Be my girlfriend?'

'Oh baby. I thought you'd never ask.' Cheryl gasped breathlessly.

P7B9*