Chapter 17 - Love Machine

'Wow, she's beautiful.' I whispered to myself as I was sat watching a stunning brunette swaying her hips from side to side. 

I couldn't see much of her. I was at a house party, not just any house party. No, this party was hosted by the one and only Rita Ora. I was Rita's personal assistant and went everywhere she went. I met all the A-List celebrities and got used to hanging out with all the coolest singers and songwriters. 

The house was jam packed full of celebrities and the party was full swing. The latest music was blasting, The drinks were flowing and everyone was in good spirits. 

But nevertheless, I couldn't take my eyes of the beauty that was swaying a few metres away from me. All I could see was the back of her, swaying in the strobe lights. Her long chocolate brown curls falling down her back. Her tanned skin complimented her very short black dress. But the most attractive thing about this woman right now was the fact she could handle her drink and still strut around perfectly in her six inch silver stiletto heels. I didn't care that I was staring. She deserved all the attention she was getting and secretly, she loved it. Her sexually repeated motions got me in a trance, her hips hypnotized me. It was safe to say I was mesmerized.

'Earth to Chloe!' I heard a familiar voice. I looked up and it was my best friend, Rita. 

'Y-Yeah?' I stuttered. 'Sorry, I was in my own little world.' I giggled, taking a sip of my cocktail that the blonde previously made me. 

'No, you wasn't. You was staring at Cheryl.' Rita laughed once more. 

'Is that...?' My face started to discolour and my mouth dropped open.

'Yes! It is...' Rita laughed loudly once more. 

Like I had mentioned earlier, I had met all the A-Listers and the latest singers who was smashing the charts. That meant I had the privilege to meet the Kardashians, Drake, Rihanna, the list goes on. But, I hadn't met Rita's close friend Cheryl yet. And Rita knew I had a crush on her since I was a teen. I was used to meeting the big stars and I was rarely ever starstruck as I had to stay professional as much as possible but my god, I had never been this starstruck before.

'Well what you waiting for?' Rita then added. 

'What?' 

'Go speak to her, you idiot!' 

'No... I can't... I won't' 

'She's really wanted to meet you for ages now. I showed her a photo of you and she's eager to meet you.' The blonde started to explain.

'Me? Why me?' I started to stutter. 

'Um because you are also my best friend... duh!' Rita hit my head softly and giggled. 'Plus I think she's got the hots for you.'

'No way Rita! Why would you do that to me? Get my hopes up like that! She's straight!' 

'She is definitely not straight Chloe! You want to know what we got up to whilst The X Factor was airing. She used to call me her Love Machine.' 

'That is so cheesy and I don't want to know what you guys got up to to be honest.' I pulled a disgusted but playful face. 

'Anyway, she knows you're here and she's looking out for you.' Rita took another sip from her triple distilled vodka. 'Ooh look who's walking our way.' 

I did as Rita instructed only to find that the one and only Cheryl was swaying those jerking hips our way. I could see her face clearly this time. Her dark warm eyes like milk chocolate buttons. her smile painted widely across her angelic face and her famous deep dimples were finally on show. I don't know what came over me but I instantly got the sweats and my hands started to shake. By this point the beauty was now stood right in front of me and I couldn't even put the strength into my leg muscles to stand. 

'Rita.' The Geordie spoke loudly over the music. 'Is this who I think it is.' 

'This is Chloe.' Rita agreed. 'I just need to get a refill.' She then added, pointing at her drink and winking and smirking, feeling proud that she thought of a pretty good reason to leave Cheryl alone with me. 'I'll leave you guys to it.' The blonde then run off. 

My whole attention then spun back round to the brunette stood in front of me. Cheryl placed her drink sophistactedly on the table in front of me before she took a seat next to me. I could smell her sweet but sexy scent and it was making me dizzy.

'I've heard a lot about you Chloe.' The Geordie put her fragile hand on my thigh and suddenly, I started up with the shakes, making her giggle. The way she said my name was so dreamy, I wanted her to say it over and over again. And in my head, she was. 

'I-i'm your biggest fan.' I stuttered before hitting my own head in shame, realising how much of an idiot I must have sounded. 

'I think I might be your biggest fan too.' Cheryl winked whilst tucking her bottom lip into her teeth gently. 

'What do you mean by that?' I looked up at her nervously. 

'Have you seen yourself? You're gorgeous Chloe. Ever since Rita showed me a picture of you, I was crazy about you. I was so excited to meet you today babe.' 

And the next thing I know, the brunette locked her luscious lips onto mine, her arms wrapped around my neck and her tongue crashing the inside of my mouth. She was the most amazing kisser I've ever known. But I couldn't let her do this. She was obviously drunk and didn't know what she was doing. 

'Cheryl, stop.' I whispered lightly. 'You can't do this. You've had too much to drink and it's just getting my hopes up.' 

Cheryl placed her finger upon my now slightly bruised lips. 'The only thing alcohol does to me Chloe is give me more confidence. Please don't stop me, I want you. Take me home.' She whispered once more before placing her lips back onto mine.