Panimula

Panimula

"You're married to Aidan Adriano Ross...march 16 2021.." I really hate how she pointed that out. "And it's already 2024...exactly march 16. Congrats, you're now back of being single!"

She's really happy that she cheered for me, huh?

Tinanaw ko s'ya mula sa gilid ng kama. She was sitting lamely on the pink couch, legs are crossed while eating some chips.

She barged into my room early in the morning without even updating me. What if I was doing something maliciously? Fuck, e 'di nahuli na n'ya ako kung gano'n!

"I appreciate if you just closed your mouth and leave the hell out of my room..." Ani ko sa paos na boses.

Kung hindi pa s'ya pumasok at ginulo ako ay hindi pa'ko magigising. I didn't even realized that it was already our third year anniversary. Funny how time flies so fast and we didn't even seen each other for once and you call that marriage?

I guess it was just me hoping for him that maybe there could be a time that he's going to pay for a visit. But, I think it was just all my wishful thinking.

"So...anong balak mong gawin ngayon na hindi ka na kasado sa lalaking matagal mo ng pinapantasya..hmm?" Tanong niya at pinapak ang huling laman ng kinakain.

Padapa akong nakahiga sa kama at sinubukang imulat ang mata pero dahil sa sinag ng araw na tumatama sa aking mukha ay hindi ko magawa.

I can only sense and imagine her face reactions.

"Go to parties and have some sex with random guys..I guess.." I joked.

Smirked formed in my lips when I heard her cussed. My eyes are closed but I was able to picture out her face in my head.

"What the fu—, Gardenia Ryxel?!" I laughed when she overreact. "Did you just mentioned the word 'sex'?!" She hissed, eyes are dilated.

I grinned and ignore it.

Umungol ako bago nagdesisyon na bumangon sa kama. I rubbed my bleary eyes and tried to adjust my sight from the brightness of the surroundings.

I'm living in Ross Penthouse. The one on the top. It was a gift from the Old Man Miguel Ross as a token of gift for our marriage.

Glass wall and buong kwarto maliban sa banyo. I don't have any problem with that dahil wala namang makakakita kahit hubo't hubad akong palakad-lakad dahil nasa pinakatuktok ang kwarto ko at malayo sa ibang mga matataas na building.

"I said it when you heard it."

Tumayo ako papuntang banyo at naramdaman kong sumunod s'ya sa'kin. I went to the sink to brushed my teeth and I feel her presence on the door, watching me.

Sinilip ko s'ya gamit ang gilid ng mata at pansin ang naniningkit n'yang mata sa'kin.

"What?" Asik ko.

Ngumisi s'ya at humalukipkip habang nakahilig sa hamba ng pintuan. What's so amusing, huh?

"Since when did you talk like that, Gardenia?" Hindi nakatakas ang pang-aasar sa tono ng kaniyang pananalita. "For the record, you're the second Maria Clara of the Morre Family when it comes to feminity. You're demure, very mindful..and reserved woman! So tell me what happened to you?"

I just gave her a looked and ignore his worthless accusations or let say, random questions. Pinunasan ko ang aking labi at saka bumalik sa kama para kunin ang cellphone. Para naman s'yang asong sunod ng sunod sa'kin.

"Don't tell me...your broke up agreement with that Aidan Ross turned you like this?" She accused.

I huffed a breathe and looked at her. "This has nothing to do with my ex-husband, Clara.. okay? So, if you please stop mentioning that asshole name in my face."

She shrugged and sit on the sofa right in front of me. "But I thought you like him that much?"

Mas lalo lamang sumakit ang ulo ko sa sinabi niya. Para akong  sinisilaban sa loob ko sa sobrang inis kapag naaalala s'ya.

Matagal ko ng kilala si Aidan bago pa kami ikasal. And when I heard that I'm going to marry him..daig to pa ang nanalo sa loto sa sobrang saya. But it was only temporary. For three years..hindi n'ya ako sinipot. I'm not even sure if he knows me as his wife?!

Being single and married...there's nothing different between it.

"Noon..Clara. Hindi na ngayon."