Nothing Will Be the Same

Literally so tired.

No energy. No motivation. Raw dogging life.

Over it.

So over it.

I keep my eyes closed dreading the sound that will come any second now.

*Ring ding dong ring ding dong ring"

There it is.

I slap my phone around until my alarm turns off. Curling up into my pillow I groan in discontent, tears coming to my eyes.

I'm so tired, I just want to sleep. Fading into a darkness of whatever kind is all that I want right now. Honestly a peaceful death would be better than whatever the fuck I've got going on right now.

Literally so sick of it.

I get up and get ready with my eyes closed, making sure to be gentle with my body.

It's only been about five days of me being part of the recruitment team and bruh they have worked me half to death.

A lot of the reason I'm doing worse than I could be is because I'm actively recruiting people while training to recruit people.

So far I've got 3 people. All of them homeless. I have a feeling if all of the people I recruit either as clients or as workers are homeless my father won't count it towards my challenge. So I need to get with some higher status people.

At 5:30 I'm ready to go. I grab my bag and head to the gym. Making sure to stay quiet so I don't wake up my father or Owen.

It's Sunday which seems to be the only day I have to myself. Should I spend it sleeping? Yeah. But I have a deadline and not enough time nor skills. So a break isn't really an option right now.

It's a little chilly outside but it's peaceful. As painful as it is getting up this early this is the only time I'm at any kind of peace. The streets are quiet, the air is fresh, it's not too bright, there's no people getting in my way or bothering me. Pure bliss.

I approach the gym and head straight for it. Completely ignoring any cars in the parking lot I keep on walking until I'm in the building.

It's fairly quiet, a few regulars are here and Ron the front desk guy is reading a book. I look at him and point down the hall to my right. He nods his head and I turn to walk to the practice room I've been using.

Passing by the second room I hear a voice. The voice sounding pretty upset.

Me being nosy as hell I stop outside of the door just out of sight and strain to hear who it is.

"Yes I know that but I'm telling you something is wrong! What if we weren't right about the dynamics?" Changbin exclaims getting increasingly frustrated.

"Chan- Chan I am aware but it wouldn't hurt to simultaneously explore this too! Please.... I'm really worried about them.. especially her" He pleads his voice trailing off and sounding unsteady.

Confused I peak through the window and see him with his back turned to the door wiping his face.

Who is he worried about?

"Can you please just bring it up to the chief at the next meeting at least? And in the meantime I'll explore this outcome and everyone else can keep with the original. That way we aren't wasting resources or time," He says now sounding glum.

"Yes I know you do, I love you too- Chan I'm fine, I'm at the gym I'll be home later, you have my location," He assures Chan and hangs up.

Seeing this I quickly turn away and continue to walk towards my preferred practice room.