𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉

"Delaney?" A voice asked from behind her. She had walked out of the drop ship to get some water. 

Delaney spun around and saw Octavia behind her. 

"Oh hi." Delaney smiled. 

"I'm Octavia." Octavia looked nervous.

"Is everything alright?" Delaney asked the girl she shook her head. 

"Oh, yeah! I've just seen you a lot and never got the chance to introduce myself." Octavia smiled.

"Your with Atom right?" Delaney laughed. Octavia had blush creeping her up cheeks. Delaney grinned at the girl.

"Not dating, but yes we're a thing." Octavia giggled.

"Are you and Murphy dating?" Octavia questioned. Delaney felt her eyes widen. "John? No." Delaney laughed. "We're just really close. He's more like a brother." Delaney finished. Octavia separated her lips and nodded.

"I think Clarke and some others are going to find seaweed or something for Jasper. My brother and Atom went hunting. So I'm stuck on Jasper duty. I thought maybe we could become friends." Octavia shyly asked. Delaney smiled widely. 

"Definitely. I was just going to grab some water for Jasper. I'll meet you back at the dropship." Delaney shakes her head. Octavia runs back to the dropship. She grabbed a cup from the ground and poured some water into it.

She glanced around the camp. Everyone was either boiling water, making tents, or building the wall.  Suddenly a large yellow fog appears. The air became thick quickly and her skin burned.

"Get inside the dropship!" Delaney yelled. She grabbed the cup and shoved as many teens as she could into the dropship before pulling the lever and shutting the doors.

Her eyes scanned for Harper and John. She quickly found them and sighed in relief. 

"What's going on?" Someone asks. "Close all the hatches!" Delaney shouted. A few scattered up the ladder to shut the second and third level hatches.

She cleared her lungs from the fog before climbing up the ladder.

"Monty, my brother's out there." Octavia says. Delaney drops to Jasper's side.

"He's smart. He'll probably find a cave or somewhere to ride it out." She reassured. Octavia nodded.

Delaney poured some water onto a small rag and cleaned Jasper's face and chest gently. Jasper continued shrieking in pain. A headache devoured in Delaney's head. She continued to try to soothe Jasper but there wasn't much she could do for a infection in his chest.

─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉

"Monty, can you get some more water?" Delaney asked. Monty nodded and climbed down the hatch.

"He's going to make it. Clarke will come back with the medecine and he'll recover just fine." Delaney told Octavia who was leaned against the wall with a worried look.

Fast footsteps were heard climbing up the ladder.

"Murphy's going to kill Jasper!" Monty's voice shouted. He quickly closed the hatch as John tried to enter. Octavia jumped up and kicked John down the ladder. Monty quickly sat down on the hatch due to the fact the lock was on the other side.

"What?!" Delaney asked.

"I'm gonna kill him, okay? Let me in! Let me in, Monty!" Johns voice shouted. Delaney felt her eyes widen. Delaney grabbed a large pipe from the wall and ran over to Monty. She slid the pipe in between the ladder and the hatch. Monty slowly got up and the pipe held.