2

"Hi guys, it's me Miranda. today I have some sadder news. As you may know, my bae JotchuaDTV has a baby."
I don't know why I'm watching this. Just another reason for me to cry.
"And I am NOT the mother of that baby because I am NOT A SINNER!" I– I mean, Miranda gets close to the camera, wrapped in one of Lily's blankets.
"But because Jotchua is my bae, I am the fairy godmother of the baby, so I am pretty much the baby's mother so because meneminemunenanaah...
"Anyway, as you also know my SECOND book came out last month and it is very popilar because I am a very suh-cetz-ful author. So now I am the mother of a ANNOYING BABY and I am a very good author.
"I am really sorry about this, because I am a famous celebity, but I am QUITTING YOUTUBE! For real this time, like I'm not even posting any videos anymore. I'm not even kiddeen."
Lily walks over to my spot on the couch and tries to pull herself up. I grab her and sit her on my lap. "Mahrana!!" she says, clapping her chubby fingers.
"I know you're rily disappointed because you love looking at my bootifulness, and I'm rily sorry except for the fact that I have too many fans and I'm too famous and yeah!" The camera zooms in on my chin and I laugh. Lily touches the screen.
"I'm really sorry about this desichin, but you gotta do what you gotta do to be a famous me. Bye for good." Miranda stays in the shot for a couple seconds until "Oh." and the screen goes black.

"Look, Lily." I say. "No more Miranda."

"No more Mahrana?" she pouts.

Josh walks in. "How's my baby girl?"

"Papa!" Our daughter smiles and reaches for her dad.

"Hey Lily-bug!"

"DADA!" she touches his nose.

---

A/N: sorry this chapter wasn't that good. after this it's going to skip a lot of time, so i just wanted to add another chapter to fill. I'll update again asap!