8

a/n: sorry for changing from 1st to 3rd person randomly hehe... 400 reads omg!!!

I hugged the girl, and we smiled for her mom's camera. I made a Miranda face a couple times, and after a little she hugged me and left.

"It's over." I announced, and started tearing up. Josh hugged me, then Rachel, then Chris, Jessica, Kory, Heather, and even Lily, who was big enough to clamp on to Josh's leg. We let go after a minute or two, but it seemed to last forever.

"Thanks," I choked, "I love you guys." We all smiled for a second.

"Why's Mommy crying?" Lily said loudly. Everyone laughed, and after that, everything was pretty much a blur. After we said bye to everyone, Josh, Lily, and I hopped in a taxi. I checked my Twitter and retweeted a couple tweets from the show. I must've fallen asleep because I woke up to Lily whining in bed.
"Lily, hey. It's okay, everything's okay."
She sniffled a little. "Mommy, why aren't Miwanda anymore?"
I laughed a little.
"Because it's time for me to get a real job, and Mommy isn't so young as she used to be."
"Aww... I like Miwanda!" I hugged Lily tightly. She was right, I liked Miranda too. She loved the fans. I loved the fans. It was so unreal.
"Why were you crying?" I asked.
"Are you and Daddy leaving me?"
"Of course not! Why would you think that?"
"Because Daddy says he's taking you on a trip."
"What?!"
Josh woke up. "Lily told you?"
"Yeah."
"We leave at 9. Rachel's taking Lily back to LA." He collapsed into the pillow again.
I laughed at Lily and hugged her again. "Next time, you come with us. You're staying with Aunt Rachel and Uncle Matt. Uncle Chris and Auntie Jess are going to visit."
"Aww..." she pouted. I kissed her head and got up to go to the bathroom.
When I came out, Lily was laying on Josh's head, sleeping. I smile and slide under the covers.
---
sorry it took so long to update! ily guys, tysm for 500 reads!! 😭💕