4

Josh and I sat in our chairs, staring at the computer.

Hey guys! I miss you all so much! I saw a really nice comment earlier today that actually brought me to tears! New video is up! Sorry to disappoint you, I won't be doing any more of my normal videos... But I have some reeally exciting news! Love you!

I posted the update to my Twitter and then a screenshot on my Instagram.

I dm'ed the "colleenmaevans" person.

Hi!

I saw your dm, and it made me so happy and sad at the same time. It means so much to me that you sent this to me, and I'm so glad I saw it! Idk if you've seen the vid I posted, if u haven't I suggest you look at it!! 😋
Can you give me an address to send ur VIP tickets for my show in Texas?! I'm super excited to go on this tour and to meet u! (hehe sorry for stalking u)
I sent it the note and got an excited response just seconds later. I smiled at my husband. He was confirming the venues we had reserved for the show.
"Colleen, because you start your job in four months, we have no time to lose! We have to quickly write the script, confirm the dates, and keep the fans up to date." Josh said seriously, still looking down at his phone. "LA is already sold out of Meet and Greet tickets." I frowned.
"I want to meet everybody!" I whined.
"I guess I could figure out how to try and arrange that. . . But we would have to raise the ticket prices." He took over the computer, acting all professional. "Colleen, can you call everyone? Rachel, Heather, Christina, even Rebecca if you want. Arnold and Julien already agreed and are coming to help me."
"Sure," I said, grabbing my phone and calling my sister.
"Hey."
"Hi Rachel!"
"Tour?"
"Yep."
"Be right over. I'll call Christina on the way."
---
a/n: sorry i didnt rly know how to end this chapter... updating really soon!