6

We jumped out of the van and stood in front of the venue. The second car drove up and stopped quickly. Heather, Kory, and Christina popped out the door and ran to my side. Rebecca and Matt followed, and Arnold and Julien came out a few seconds later.

"Hey," said Josh, not looking at them. Everyone else just responded with 'hey's' and 'hi's' at random times. I ran inside, through the lobby and down the aisle. As I hopped onstage I began to cry. I missed going on tour. And it sucked that I wouldn't get the chance to do it again.
Rachel ran down the aisle a few seconds later, running her hands on each seat. "I'm gonna miss this." she shouts at me.
"Me too."
The others walked in as Rachel and I were goofily smiling at each other onstage.
"Show's at 7:00!" says Josh. Ever since I first told him about the final show, he's been all serious-businessy and stuff. "We have to be prepared!"
"Shit!" Josh suddenly shouted. He ran out of the room. He came back a few minutes later holding Lily. She giggled her usual baby-ish giggle. "Sorry 'bout that." Josh said in his light accent.
We all laughed for a while, everyone sat on the edge of the stage, talking like we hadn't in years.
---
Sorry these chapters are soo short! the next one will probs be longer. i wouldve included the show in this chapter but i want to keep it separated. 😁