3

I scrolled through my Twitter feed and the first thing that popped up was this:
@.makecolleenstay: @.colleenb123!! pleeeease stay!! we love u too much! #colleenstay2k20
I clicked on the hashtag. Hundreds of thousands of tweets popped up saying the same thing: "please stay Colleen!" I scrolled through the hashtag for a little until I couldn't take it. I decided to look through my DM's.
Wow Colleen, you constantly complain about your feelings as you continue to look at these triggers. Stop purposely beating yourself up.
I scrolled through dm's quickly and accidentally clicked on one that caught my eye.
@.colleenmaevans: Dear Colleen,
I have had this long dream to meet you. I have struggled with depression and many near-death suicide attempts. Whenever I feel sad, I watch your videos. I know it sounds corny and cliche, but you actually saved my life. I honestly doubt I would be here if it weren't for you.
I 100% respect your decision to stop making videos. Although we will all miss you soo much, there are other opportunities for all of us, including you. However I have one little problem.
I HAVE NEVER MET COLLEEN EVANS.
I had an idea. ik you'll NEVER see this, but sending it made me feel better. I thought, just for all the fans like me, with their dying passion to meet you, could you go on some kind of goodbye tour? I understand if you're busy but ik it would mean a lot to all the fans, especially me. Please.
Josh walked up to me and noticed tears. "What's up?"
"We have to go on one final tour for this girl."
---
a/n: hope you liked this chapter better! i deleted the last chapter and replaced it with this. it is still only a little bit after colleen stopped posting! also, turns out i had enough battery to update, so I'll probably update again in a few hrs! hope you're enjoying the story!