11

I looked at my Instagram feed. The woman next to us was asleep, and so was Josh. I exited the app and opened Snapchat, taking a few selfies.

"The bae is asleep 😴"

"Bored so imma stalk u guys on insta!"

I opened Instagram again and scrolled through my notifications, liking some edits and pictures from the tour. The fan I met earlier had posted our selfie, and I swear I heard her squeal from the other side of the plane when I liked it.

---

Josh woke up a little before we landed. We rushed off the plane as soon as we could, raced to baggage claim and out of the airport into a cab.

U there yet?  texted Rachel.

Yup we just landed!

cool u better get me something frm hawaii

Josh had decided on Maui. We stayed at the Four Seasons, when have we not? It meant a lot because it was our honeymoon location.

"Do you miss Lily?" I asked Josh, who was standing on the balcony of our hotel room.

"A little." He replied, staring out to the sea. "I'm also excited to have her gone. Being a parent is tough." I nod. "I just want to celebrate..." He picked me up and spun me around. When he dropped me, he started to run around the balcony, singing "I'M FREEEEEEEEE!" like a little boy. I laughed at my husband and gave him a kiss on the cheek once he had calmed down.

"I love you Josh."

"Love you too, Colleen." He kissed me on the head as we walked back in the room. He went to the hotel door and placed the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the outer doorknob, as I turned off the lights and closed the windows...

---

I opened my eyes and looked at Josh. He's so cute when he sleeps.

"I see you." he said, his eyes still closed. I smiled and teasingly kissed his nose.

"Breakfast downstairs?" Josh asked. I nodded. We got dressed, got ready, and stood in the doorway for a minute.

"I still can't believe it's over." I said. Josh hesitated for a second, like he had forgotten about life before YouTube. 

"I know how you feel, babe." He was about to hit 6 million subscribers when he quit. Miranda was a little away from 10 million, and I was around 7.5 million. All three channels had lost almost ten thousand subscribers each after our end was announced, but most fans stayed loyal, probably hoping that we'd give up and return to posting.

oKAY so this chapter was really bad? im tired so idk lollolol idk idkdkdkdkd ughh 

if u were wondering, yes, they did the nasty ;))))))