Chapter 22

Shizuka pov

      I continued to stare at Chitose. We were out playing baseball, but something was clearly bothering him. Normally he would be bragging, but he was silent. I watched as Totsuka tried to film him, but Chitose stuck his hand up to block the view.

    "Ne, Shizu-chan how do you think Chitose looks today?" Totsuka asked me as Chitose looked at me as well.

     "Awful." Totsuka started to laugh and Chitose looks as if he was shot.

      "Mikoto, your up!" I turned my head to watch Mikoto stand up. Yata started to babble nonsense as he pitched it. And Mikoto scored a home run.

     "Chitose," I looked at Anna,"don't die."

      "Wait, what?!"

      "Chitose hurry up." Dewa was pushing Chitose away from us. He was up to bat, when we saw her. She was so lonely.

      "Look out!" But said girl just grabbed the ball and crushed it.

      "Found you, Chitose." She then flicked her wrist at us and everything went flying. Chitose took off, crying it looked like, and Dewa and Totsuka followed him.

      "Should we go after them?" Asked Yata, as we all stared in their direction. 

     "I'm more worried about Totsuka, then the other two." Kousuke said. 

     "He'll be fine, lets go find out more about  that strain instead." Izumo said as he made his way back to the bar. I continued to look in the direction they took off in. 

     "Shizuka," Izumo started but I cut him off," Can I go alone?" I looked at Izumo then Mikoto. Mikoto gave me a curious look, but I quickly shook my head, signaling I didn't want to give him my reason. Izumo sighed and thought about it. 

     "Just, don't cause trouble." He said before I started walking away. 

     "What is she panning?" I heard Izumo say. 

Time skip 

    "Where is he?" She asked, gripping Totsuka's neck tighter. I gave a little cough, earning their attention. 

     "Shizu-chan?" Totsuka gasped. I looked at Maria as she looked at me. Her eyes said it all,"You're in love." She seemed surprised, but then gained her composure. She opened her mouth to speak but I cut her off,"Before you speak, do you mind releasing him, please." She did as told, and Totsuka came 'calmly' walking towards me. And that's when the story started. 

Time skip 

    "Such a sad story." Izumo said. I was sitting at the bar, drinking a strawberry lemonade, until we heard the bell chime,"Ah, he's alive." Chitose looked exhausted, as did Dewa. They both say down next to me. 

    "I thought I was going to die." Chitose sighed as Izumo gave him a cup of water. I rolled my eyes,'She wasn't going to kill you in the first place.' I thought a decided to head upstairs to shower. 

    "Oh, Shizuka-san," I turned my head back to see Dewa holding out a piece of paper. 

     "Maria told us to give this too you. She said she would really like to get some coffee with you one day, and get to know the Red Queen as fellow strains." I took the paper and unfolded it. 

   Your an interesting strain. I'd really like to get to know you as fellow strains. 

   And on the bottom was her number. I bowed my head and headed upstairs once again.