Chapter 19

Disclaimer:

Mrs. J.K., SG Dudes and Dudettes, we drifted far away from Canon, be honest, if you know the story you are Starring in, would you want the bad stuff to happen? This one will let his Hero silently reach his goal, meaning to shag as many women as he can have… Damn! He is already doing that! Meh, he will find something to do.

Previous:

Daphne pushed me aside, "We have the ability to activate the Gene our ancestors included when they seeded this Galaxy with new life, this means we can change humans into Lanteans, they would have the lowest grade of brain power, but we can give them the option to live with us. Any children will be made equal in the mother's womb."

19 Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is fucking them all?

I protested, "Hey! I was going to tell them that! Giving them that kind of news is in my job description!"

Daphne looked coolly at me, and pointed at the camera, "It is in your job description not to be petty in front of the people you are supposed to lead. My department made it possible, so it is only logical we take the credit for it."

I pouted, "Because I told you to research it, Daphne, at least you had to tell them that much."

Padma and Susan dragged us away from the camera and took our place, Padma sighed, "Despite the comedy act, it is true. We can activate the Gene in normal humans to work with our technology. Once the Gene is activated, their children will be New Lanteans."

Susan added, "Before changing their Genes, they have to be screened about their motives. There will be no doubt attempts to infiltrate our community by agents of Earth's countries. Nevertheless, it will speed up our expansion plans."

I got between my lovely Councilors and got serious, "People have no doubt noticed that I restricted science to the Era of twenty million years ago and kept spaceship building to myself. Here is my reason for it, the level of science and mental development from our ancestors of Atlantis was too high, proof of it is the two crews of the Aurora and Tria, some of them have already ascended."

I shook my head, "If I bring you to the pinnacle of science, what is there to strive for? If everything is already discovered, what are you going to look for? If you know all the answers before you ask the questions, the only reason to live is to produce children. I admit that can be fun too, but if that is all there is?"

I sighed, "The knowledge downloaded in your brains is a start, you have the knowledge to create your own technology, our Space fleet will let our youths explore the Stars and Galaxies and discover their secrets again. Brilliant minds will make new technology, and build new and better Spaceships. In time we will be at the same level as our Ancestors again and ready to Ascend once more."

Padma added, "We made a compilation on how our ancestor's brilliance backfired and almost destroyed us. Every new discovery has its own dangers. But we are drifting away from the main topic, which is inviting Terrans to join New Lantea. We will wait to announce it officially, to give you the chance to ask your normal relatives or friends to join us first."

Susan made a last comment, "From now on we won't use existing models of Spaceships anymore, We will wait for you to design new models, we need science ships, passenger and cargo spaceships, orbital science stations, Space docks, to name a few. Vehicles to travel on land and sea are needed too. Let your imagination work, form teams, present your result for approval, after all, even on Earth a Car needs to be checked out before it is allowed on the roads."